Chapter 05

Chapter 05: Hurt

"What I should do?" I asked myself and clasped my hands over my head because of frustration.

I'm somehow dumbfounded about what is happening, and being in that man's clutches is making me nervous.

Ilang beses na akong nagpaliwanag sa kanya na hindi ako ang babaeng nanloko sa kanya pero hindi siya naniniwala kaya anong gagawin ko?

"Orcus? I don't even know a name like that," I said and laid on the bed with the scent of him on it. My nose crinkled as the scent was making me distracted again, but thankfully someone opened the door to save me from losing my sense.

"Papatayin mo ba ang sarili mo sa gutom?" tanong ng lalaki kaya sumilip ang mga mata ko sa pinto at do'n ko nakita ang lalaking sinipa ko kanina. Ano bang pangalan niya?

"Do you mind if I want to know your name first before answering your question?" I asked, and his forehead immediately creased.

I shrugged and sat at the corner of the bed. He's still wearing his Armani suit, and this time I'm sure that he's not one of my mother's guards.

"Come on, you know me." He grinned, but I shook my head, the reason why he rolled his eyes.

Nagpakawala siya ng malalim na hininga at umalis sa pagkakasandal sa pintuan habang mataman akong tinititigan.

"I'm already sure that you're not one of my mother's guards because she will not let her guards wear an Armani suit." Note the sarcasm as I wander all over to his well-sculpted body clothed with the suit.

"Lincoln, Orcus' secretary and bodyguard," pagpapakilala niya at tumango na lang ako bilang sagot. Sa laki ng katawan ni Orcus ay kailangan niya pa ng bodyguard?

"Ikaw naman ang sumagot sa tanong ko, papatayin mo ba ang sarili mo sa gutom?" pagbabalik niya sa tanong na dahilan para yumuko ako.

"I don't want to eat," I mumbled while fidgeting my hands. I lied.

"Are you okay?" he questioned. I stood up and tried to force a smile in front of him. It was like stitching a skin to your face just to hide your true self, and I'm already used to it.

"O-Of course I'm fine," I stuttered, and I felt that my mind was against what I said. You're not okay, but you keep denying it.

Nakita kong nanlambot ang ekpresyon ng mukha niya pero saglitan lang 'yon at umiling para ibalik ang diwa niya.

He cleared his throat. "Boss wants to have dinner with you." With that moment, the smile faded when I remembered how that man hated me. His eyes were in rage a while ago, and the way he looked at me, it somehow feels like I really did something to him.

"H-Hindi ako gutom," nauutal kong sabi pero narinig kong kumalam ang tiyan ko. Mariin kong ipinikit ang mga mata ko dahil hindi nagawang magsinungaling ng sikmura ko para lang maiwasan ang lalaking 'yon.