I

My body feels hot against theirs. Their touch burns fire through my skin, but every single touch makes me feel more alive than I've ever felt before. This is nothing I had ever felt before, but I love it.

"What do you want from me, Princess?"

"Please", I moan out in pleasure.

They remove their fingers from the button in between my legs, tracing their fingers up to my breast, pinching my nipple between their fingers, making my back arch up towards them. I open my eyes and look straight into theirs. "You need to tell me exactly what you want, Princess. I can't read your mind".

Their blue eyes glisten in the little light within my room. They hold my hands above my head to keep me from touching them, even though that's all my brain wants to do—feel how soft they are. "Please", I plead. "Make me cum"

"There we go, Darling. You just need to use your words".

Their finger goes right back to my clit. I moan out in pleasure as the heat builds back up in my stomach. When I can't stand it anymore, I look back into their eyes. They have a smirk on their face, as they look between their fingers and my eyes. I let out one last moan before they send me over the edge.

They bend down over me, their lips right next to my ear. "Scream my name, Princess. I want everyone to know you're mine."

With those words, I scream out their name. I scream as the wave of orgasm tears through my body again and again. My whole body shakes in ripples of the best orgasm I've ever had.

As I come down from my high, they roll over next to me, both of us staring at the ceiling. "You're so fucking beautiful, Princess. I love watching you cum"

"I didn't know it could be that great", I say, completely out of breath, thinking back to when Ace and I had had sex. He was nowhere near as good as them.

"Oh, Princess", I can hear the smirk in their voice. They roll towards me, grabbing my face and licking from my law line to my ear, nipping at my earlobe. "We're just getting started".