Prologue

Once upon a time. There was a magical forest filled with fairytale characters. One day a powerful curse trapped them in a city, which had no magic and each of them forgot who they really were. This is how it happened...

Regina and Henry walked out of their home, Henry was going on his solo adventure, to find his story after writing everyone else's for years.

"Henry, are you sure about this? I was hoping after high school, you'd think about college," Regina said.

"I know, but college isn't going anywhere. I just, I need to do this. Operative Cobra is over, we did it, we have our happy endings," Henry said.

"So, then why leave?" Regina asked him.

"Because I'm still the Author. I've been writing everyone else's stories. I need to figure out what my story is and it's not here," Henry said.

"Then where do you think it is?" Regina asked.

"I don't know, but when I finished the book, I returned it to the Sorcerer's mansion and you know what I found?" Henry looked at his adoptive mother, "Hundreds of other books. With the stories, I thought I knew, but told differently. Like, you know how there's a French Snow White and an Italian one... There are endless possibilities," Henry said.

"And what does that have to do with you?" Regina asked him.

"I'm not in any of them. I'm the only me, it's time I figure out where I belong," Henry said.

Regina looked at him and they hugged each other goodbye.

Henry walked over to his bike, put on his helmet and got on his bike

Henry walked over to his bike, put on his helmet and got on his bike. Henry brought out his life bean and tossed it forward to make a portal for him.

"Henry, if that's the only bean you have, getting back here it..." Regina said.

"Will be an adventure," Henry looked at Regina, "There's where I'm going, I love you, Mom," Henry said.

"I love you too," Regina said and watched as he drove off into the portal.

Henry drove through the portal and down a dirt road. His eyes widened when a girl ran out onto the road, she looked at him and jumped out of the way as Henry swerved his bike to a stop.

Henry removed his helmet as he got off the bike and rushed to her, "Are you okay?" Henry asked the girl, he noticed the fair pale skin, the bright red hair and green gown.

The girl sat up panting and looked at him, "I-I'm okay, thank you, sir," She said.