Chapter 19

Flashback - Tiana's Palace

Killian watched as Ella and Henry doted on their baby daughter.

"Hey's it's gonna be alright, you will find your daughter. You will have that happiness again," Regina said.

"Aye, thank you for your faith," Killian said.

"For right now, why don't you tell me where Snow is? You know, the woman you woke from the sleeping curse," Regina said.

"She told you, huh?" Killian said.

"No, she told Henry who told me," Regina looked at him, "Where is she?" Regina asked.

"Right here," Eira said as she walked up.

"Ready to take your kingdom back?" Regina asked her

"I hopeful look more ready than I feel," Eira said.

"You look lovely, love," Killian said.

"Thank you," Eira said as she brushed her hands over her dress.

Just then a portal opened everyone turned to see Zelena walking through, "Zelena," Regina noticed something wrong, "Oh, no, what's wrong?" Regina asked.

"It's Mother Gothel," Zelena breathed heavily, "She took my daughter," Zelena said.

End of Flashback

Henry, Winter and Jacinda sat by Lucy's bed and Henry saw Roni and Kelly watching them from the hallway and he walked out to talk to them, Winter looked at Jacinda and held her hand.

"Hey, how are you? How's Lucy?" Roni asked Henry.

"She's, um, she's stable, but she's not getting any better and, I just... There's nothing I can do to help, so, there's that. Winter's just so, comforting, I think she's helping Jacinda more than I am right now," Henry said.

"Hey, don't give up. Lucy needs you right now, she needs your help. Even if she can't ask for it, I may not have known you and Winter long, but I can tell, you're a believer, even if you don't know it, just like Lucy. And, Winter, she's pure of heart, it's relaxing and rather needed," Roni said.

"Yeah, well, thanks for the pep talk," Henry said and walked back inside.

"This much be so difficult..." Roni sighed, "Being so close to him and he doesn't know who you are," Kelly said.

"It is," Roni said.

"What exactly are we going to do? If we break the curse, Henry dies and if we don't Lucy does," Kelly said.

"I don't know, but I can tell you what we're not gonna do. We are not gonna let either one of them die. There's got to be a way to figure this out and we're gonna do it, together," Roni said looking at Kelly.