Chapter 11

At Roni's bar, Henry, Roni and Winter were still looking at the picture that Roni found earlier that day.

"Hey," Winter took the photo, "Henry, isn't this a scene from your book?" Winter asked.

Henry looked at it, "Yeah, yeah it is... It's us photoshopped in as the character. This is me as the kid who believes in fairytales and you as my mom, The Evil Queen," Henry said.

"The Evil Queen? Right. So, Victoria's screwing with us," Roni said and she pulled out a baseball bat from behind the bar and was ready to clobber her.

"Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Henry in front of her, "Hey, hey, slow down there, Babe Ruth. Geez, we don't know that Victoria made the photo... Can we at least look into it before it's clobberin' time?" Henry said.

Roni listened and put the bat away when Jacinda walked in, "Roni, I am so glad you're still here," Jacinda walked to the bar.

"Hey, uh, what's up?" Roni asked.

"It's um, it's been a big nice. Sabine and I, uh, we sort of bought a food truck," Jacinda said.

"Well, that's great," Roni said.

"It needs a lot of work and I sold my tools. Do you have any?" Jacinda asked.

"Well, lucky for you, this place is falling apart, so, I've got all the tools you'll need," Roni said as she handed Jacinda the toolbox from behind the bar.

"You're a lifesaver," Jacinda said.

"Well, hey, um, if you need some help, I'm pretty good around engines, you know, for a writer," Henry said.

"No, I'm fine," Jacinda said and looked at Winter, "Hi, Winter," She said before walking off after Winter waved.

Henry turned to Winter and Roni, "What was that?" Henry asked them.

"Hey, if I were the Evil Queen, I could look into my magic mirror and tell you," She handed them both beers, "But this is all the magic I got," Roni said.

They took the beers and clink their beers together.

Flashback

Eira was sat in a tree, looking at the clouds thinking about her home.

"You alright there, love?" Killian asked from the ground and she looked at him, "What is it?" 

"I'm okay, just thinking," Eira said.

Tiana walked up, "Snow... We got a report that Tremaine paid a visit to the North," Tiana said.

"What's in the North?" Killian asked

Eira jumped down and stood up straight, "My castle," Eira sighed, "I knew I had to go back but I didn't know I'd have to go back anytime soon," Eira said.

"I don't want to push you to go Snow, but as it's your home..." Tiana said.

"I'll go but I need to stop off somewhere," Eira said.

"I'll go with you, love," Killian said.

"Yeah, sure," Eira said.

"Alright, if you're sure Snow," Tiana said.

"I'm not, but it's my home," Eira said and she looked at Killian, "Let's go," She said.

"Alright," Killian said and he and Eira walked away from Tiana.