Chapter 34

Robin drove them through town and almost hit the dwarfs when they were getting sandwiches from Granny's Diner.

"Oh, no! We're so sorry!" Robin said as the three young women got out of the truck.

"Are you okay?" Eira asked.

"I'm fine, my lunch ain't so lucky!" Leroy said angrily.

"Who are you?" Granny asked.

"It's a bit complicated, but, um there was another curse. We were trapped in Seattle, great coffee, too much rain and then we broke the curse and Henry's wife and daughter, well, they were kidnapped and now he's in trouble and the point is, Henry Mills, needs our help!" Alice said.

"I saw Henry at his graduation, he's fine," Archie said.

"Wha..." Alice said.

"And he certainly doesn't have a daughter," Archie said.

"Ugh! Do I have to explain everything? The curse brought us back in time. Our Henry's all grown up," Alice said.

"And right now, he requires a serious rescue operation, so go tell the other Snow White and Prince Charming," Robin said.

Eira looked at them and noticed them just looking, "Uh oh," Eira said quietly.

"Sorry, do you understand us or do we have to try again?" Alice asked.

"Yeah, we understand you. We've been through this before," Leroy said.

"Oh, finally!" Alice said as she chuckles.

"Uh, girls..." Eira said.

"Intruders... Intruders!" Leroy shouted.

"Run!" Eira shouted and the three ran off as they were chased.

"Eira, you go get your friends!" Robin said.

"Are you sure?!" Eira asked.

"Yes!" Alice said.

Eira nodded, "Love you Alice... Look after her Robin," Eira said and disappeared in snow.

Eira appeared in front of a house, "Don't move," A female said, "What's your name?" She asked.

"My name is Eira Blanc... I need help from... Snow White and Prince Charming..." Eira said.

"Eira Blanc... We've never heard of you, why do you need our help?" A man asked.

"Can I please turn around? I'd like to look at who I'm talking to," Eira said.

"Very well," The woman said and Eira turned to see an arrow pointing at her, "Why do you need our help?"

"My name... Also means Snow White," Eira looked at Snow, "You must be Snow White... Henry's grandma, and you," Eira looked at David, "Prince Charming, his grandfather," Eira said.

"You're another Snow White?" Snow asked and lowered her bow, "How do we know you are who you say you are?" 

Eira made an album appeared in her hands, "Hmm... This will sound strange, Henry goes on an adventure to find his story, he ends up nearly hitting him as I was on the run from my version of the Evil Queen's guards. They said I killed her, I didn't she just tripped over and died instantly, tragic really, but who cares she was a bitch. I went on an adventure with Henry and we're best friends like you have a ring that helped your Charming find you, Henry and I have matching rings to find each other. Don't worry I'm nothing more than his friend. There was another curse by Mother Gothel and I know, you just saw Henry at his graduation and he isn't in danger here but my Henry is, as is my husband... Wish Captain Hook... Here, it's all in here, my proof," Eira said and handed David the album.