Y/N and Ace

Requested by AnnalenaWagenblass ! So so sorry this took so long!

I yawned, rolling over in bed and pulled the blankets closer around me. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I smiled, twisting around to give my husband a kiss. "Good morning, you," I murmured. He gave me a fond smile, returning the kiss. "Morning my dear! How're you feeling today?" he asked. I shrugged, closing my eyes and resting my head against his chest, soothed by the steady rhythm of his heartbeat. "Ah, about the same as usual. Our baby's not that big yet, I'm only just barely five months along. Haven't even felt it kick yet," I said, almost sadly.

Ace kissed me on the forehead, hugging me closer against him. "Well, give it time. We've got a healthy kid, it's gonna be just fine. Now come on, we've got stuff to do today!" he said. Frowning, I nestled closer against him. "Mm how about five more minutes in bed?" I teased. Laughing, he ran a hand through my hair, smoothing it away from my face and tucking a loose strand behind my ear. "Well now why the hell would I say no to that, hm? You know I absolutely love you, I'm very happy to stay in bed with my beautiful wife in my arms."

With a content smile spreading across my face, I let out a happy sigh and dozed off, perfectly safe and secure in his embrace. Ace woke me up with a kiss awhile later and my eyes fluttered open. Letting out a yawn, I stretched my arms above my head. "Aw babe why'd you wake me up?" I asked with a sigh. He smiled, lacing his fingers through mine, giving my hand a squeeze. "Because we do have things to do today and also I made breakfast and I didn't want it to get cold for you!"

Heart melting, I sat up, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and giving him a kiss, resting my head on his shoulder. "You are actually the greatest husband in the world, did you know that?" "Well I have to be if I'm married to the greatest woman in the world!" he said cheerfully, pulling me out of bed and leading me downstairs with a laugh. True to his word, he had prepared a delicious breakfast spread of eggs and bacon and waffles. Smiling, he sat me at the table, kissing me on the forehead. "So what can I get you to drink, my dear?" he asked. "Mm orange juice," I said, squeezing his hand. "One orange juice, coming right up!" he said, grabbing a carton of orange juice out of the fridge and pouring two glasses, adding a splash of vodka to his.

"Ace Frehley," I said, raising an eyebrow. "Aw come on doll I've got what, four months until the baby gets here?" he protested. "True, but still. I don't want you getting drunk all the time," I snapped. He sat next to me, handing me my vodka-free glass of orange juice. "Y/N, I haven't gotten drunk since we found out we're having a baby, I'm not gonna start now! I just like the taste. Don't worry though, I'm not about to get drunk at like what, ten in the morning?" "You better not. You're the one who's been saying we have stuff to do today, you better be able to help out with it!"

"Shh babe don't even worry about that. I'm gonna be doing most of the stuff anyway! You're pregnant, you're not supposed to do too much work," he said, giving me a kiss. Smiling, I kissed him back, starting to eat the breakfast he had made. "Oh Ace this is delicious! Aw I absolutely love you, you're such a sweetheart," I cried. He gave me a very happy smile, eyes shining. "Only the best for you, my dear. Only the best for you."

After we had finished breakfast, I sat at the table, reading the newspaper and watching as Ace washed the dishes. "Are you sure you don't want me to help?" I asked. "Absolutely positive. You're pregnant, I'm supposed to take care of you! And I'm going to be taking care of you," he said, blowing me a kiss as he scrubbed out the pan. "I know, I know, but are you sure there's nothing I can do to help? I feel bad just sitting here!" "Nope, you're not allowed to help. Now hush, sit there and relax!" he said with a smile.

Smiling right back at him, I took another sip of my orange juice. "You're such a sweetheart, I love you." "Love you too! Now come on, want to come sit in the living room and watch as I clean up in there too?" he teased. With a laugh, I rose to my feet, taking his hand and dragging him into the living room. "You do the vacuuming, I'll do the dusting. And I'm putting my foot down with that one." "Ugh fineee! But don't stress yourself too much, okay?" he said, massaging my shoulders. I stood on my toes, giving him a kiss and wrapping my arms around his neck. "I won't, I promise. Besides, I could never be stressed with you as my husband."

It was nice to clean up the house with him and to just spend time with him in general. Between the two of us, we made quick work of the chores that needed to be done, with him doing all of the heavy lifting and most of the work despite my protests. Eventually, we wound up back in the living room and he flopped onto the couch with a sigh, giving me a smile and patting the cushions next to him.

I sat next to him, resting my head on his chest with a faint smile. "I love you," I murmured. "I love you too," he said, kissing me gently on the forehead, playing with my hair. There was a content silence between us before there was the softest fluttering kick of the baby as it finally kicked me for me for the first time. Eyes wide, I turned to Ace, giving him a smile. "Ace! The baby just kicked me!" I whispered eagerly. His face lit up and he put a hand on my baby bump, giving me a soft kiss. Instantly, the baby's kicks got stronger. "Aw Y/N...we're really going to have a family," he murmured. "We really are. And I could not be happier than I am right now, having a family with you," I said with a smile, kissing him.

"Oh, Ace! Our own family!" I cried, wrapping my arms around him as the baby continued to gently kick where his hand was resting. "Our own family," he said, smiling as he kissed me on the forehead.