Author's Note***NEW STORY***

Hello lovelies! Now that we have officially come to the end of TAOS, it's time for everyone to move on huhuhu. This 6 months condolence period is going to be a tough one but I've got you. Introducing my new binjin AU, Moon Child! Do check that out if you're bored. It's going to be another new challenge for me to write since it's the first time I am dabbling in something so artistic. I've had this plot in the back of my mind for awhile now but I wanted to finish TAOS before I threw myself into the deep end. Also this book is really daunting to me for a myriad of reasons!

In Moon Child, our binjin would be dancers 🥰, more specifically ballet dancers! Now Hyun Bin might have been a real stiff soldier in TAOS when it comes to dance but not in this new world! And I'm sure Ye Jin would be doing more than her Egyptian dance as well! Without further ado, here's the cover and description!

Book Cover

This awesome cover is done by yesitsbinjin! Seriously girl, every time you send me a new art, you have me squealing! So much talent! Literally so proud of how far you have come! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DEALING WITH ME AND FOR DESIGNING THIS!❤️

She did two covers for me! It was so hard to pick! Showcasing this here anyway because I'm in love with both of them!

Story Description

Meet Son Ye Jin, a ballerina from Daegu with a big big dream; to become a prima ballerina. Born to dance, Son Ye Jin has dedicated all her life to honing her craft. Auditions for the Seoul Royal Ballet Dance Company is underway and Ye Jin finds herself in the unfamiliar, scary city of Seoul as she seeks to pursue her dream. On top of that, she is a real special dancer indeed.

Meet Hyun Bin. Yes THE Hyun Bin. The youngest male to be honoured with the title of Premier danseur noble. You may know him as Korea's "Prince Charming" or the next Mikhail Baryshnikov. With his undeniably powerful and charming technique and stage presence, Hyun Bin is no doubt the most sought after Premier danseur noble of the century, having been invited as a guest dancer in many of The Royal Ballet's performances and performed in countries such as Russia, London and the list goes on. But there's something you should know. Hyun Bin stopped performing a year ago. Now you might be wondering, why on earth did such an accomplished dancer stop performing? There's a reason for that but that's a story for another day. Since that fateful day, Hyun Bin did not stay too far from his love for ballet. Instead, he is now a choreographer for the Seoul Royal Ballet Dance Company.

What happens when Ye Jin and Hyun Bin meet at the auditions?

BIG DISCLAIMER: I am not a dancer so I definitely don't know the world of ballet like the back of my hand. Everything technical that I will probably end up writing in the AU will be based off the internet and my past experiences in watching dance shows/ competitions/ dramas. I really admire how effortless you dancers look doing what you love so do feel free to point out any inaccuracies as you're reading. Also, for the dancers out there. If you wish to give your inputs, I welcome DMs too!

To my lovelies, old and new. Thank you again for all your support for my binjin AUs. It has been a crazy emotional ride with all of you and I'm excited to start another new journey in the ballet world this time.

xoxo, Claire