Fic Updates!

Hello lovelies, this is just Santa Claire covering all grounds and making sure everyone gets these updates since Wattpad notifs are unstable sometimes and not all of you are following me for the messages/ not all of you are on Twitter. So, in my excitement, I may or may not have dropped two bombs on you lovelies. 😂Um, MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE??? 🎄🎄🎄Okay, here I go...

1) Night Prince ONE-SHOT

https://my.w.tt/C7hT2PSFqcb

Book Cover

Description

Description

Seri is the town's first love. Beneath the sweet and innocent exterior is a woman with an equally feisty personality. Something strange is happening in the quaint little town Seri lives in. What happens when she has a run-in with her ex-fiance? Anything can happen in the dark...

Hello darkness my old friend.

A one-shot inspired by a CC Prompt.

2) TAOS ALTERNATE ENDING

https://my.w.tt/bRGJIxZFqcb

Book Cover

Description

Description

An alternate ending to The Art of Seduction. What if Ye Jin never left for Daegu that fateful day? Would things have turned out differently for Ye Jin and Hyun Bin? What about his cousin's plans? What does Tae Joo have up his sleeve this time? Will the evil trio emerge victorious instead? The events in this AE happens after Chapter 28 (The Masquerade) of The Art of Seduction. If you haven't read The Art of Seduction, please do not start with this fic.
Credits: Book Cover done by kian yesitsbinjin
Prompt for the plot rightfully belongs to the anon in my CC.

That is all lovelies! Rest assured I AM WORKING ON MY BONUS UPDATES FOR TAOS TOO! Loads going on so I hope no one is a lost sheep right now! Wheee! I'm excited! See you all EVERYWHERE hahaha!😂😂😂