BREAKING NEWS

Exclusive Red Carpet: Korea's Power Couple binjin

Updated 4 October 2020

[Dispatch]

On 1 October, Hyun Bin, CEO of VAST Entertainment took over the baton from Chairman Hyun. After the incident during the shareholders' meeting where the voting took place, the handover was relatively peaceful on the day of the inauguration of CEO Hyun. Dispatch would like to congratulate VAST Entertainment on their new Chairman. The entertainment world looks forward to the new leadership and direction that VAST Entertainment is striving for.

With the inauguration out of the way, the next question is about Korea's new "Power Couple". Reporters at the event spotted Hyun Bin with a woman who is either his fiance or wife. Dispatch is not certain of the status of this woman and her relationship with Hyun Bin. But, it is certain there is a special relationship between them.

During the heartfelt speech delivered by Hyun Bin, he mentioned how thankful he is for the woman, Son Ye Jin for "showing [him] how beautiful this world is." Their interactions at the event were also equally sweet. It would seem the two of them are very serious about each other. Do we hear wedding bells ringing soon?

With regards to who this woman is, it would appear she is the twin of Han Ji Wan, daughter of the Chairwoman of Han & Co. It is not clear why they divorced but with the appearance of her twin, the entertainment industry has been speculating the events leading to the divorce. Despite the mystery surrounding this union, Dispatch is rooting for Korea's new "Power Couple".

The question now is, binjin when?

( Visuals: Dispatch article photo! Thanks kian for this lovely edit!🥰 )

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overnight, the hashtags #binjin #koreapowercouple #ICBM began to trend on all SNS platforms. They were a hot topic amongst the locals and the foreigners. It's not surprising with their visuals and the fact that VAST Entertainment is a huge business powerhouse.

When are they getting married?

Have they married already?

I'm pretty sure they are married!

Omo, can you imagine their children?! They are going to be beautiful for sure!

I'm crying! I found this news article about them from this charity event! That gaze! MY HEART! Hyun Bin really knows how to make my ovaries explode! Ye Jin is so lucky!

Hyun Bin only smiles for Ye Jin! She must hold something special! I bet she's amazing in real life! I want to meet her so bad!

A goddesss and a Greek God together! There couldn't be a more perfect pair!

Replying to "I'm crying..."

In conclusion, binjin married!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hello lovelies, this is not an update! Just a little teaser since I've been a little stuck recently. Writer's block is a true struggle huhuhu! This was more of a little mini insert into TAOS to force me to write so thank you for entertaining this "update" haha. Also, I got inspired by yesitsbinjin visuals so you have to thank her for that one ! Real talented designer right there! Much love for you and thank you for inspiring me!🥰 I promise I'll try my best to update soon once the writer's block is gone 🙏🙏🙏Thank you all for your patience and truly binjin when?😂😂😂

Disclaimer: None of this is real! I am not trying to impersonate Dispatch HAHA🙏