Chapter 26 - Lack of Evidence.

"Alright. Alright." Eric said as he lowered his head, then looked back. "We made up that lie because of what she did last night. She arrived at our home then she decided that she wanted to walk to the store that was right down the street from my house. She left to do that, then she never returned. We panicked and made up the story that we told you Lisa because we thought that the parents would've thought that we had something to do with her disappearance."

The parents looked at them, and sighed in relief. Eric was the master of coming up with lies that would satisfy people that didn't know him. Lisa rubbed the back of her head, then shifted her attention back to the parents.

"We're sorry for getting loud with you kids." Her father said. "I just want to know where my daughter is."

"Well all 350 of my Community Service students will help search for her until the police rule the case as an official 'missing persons' case." Lisa said in a serious tone. "We're all just as concerend with her safety as you are."

All students at the Community Service along with the lunch ladies, and Belle's family. All throughout the area, they combed the cities, rural and designated areas, and knocked on a few neighbors doors to ask any of them have they seen her, but nobody had any answers. Eric, Jade, and Sean looked in areas that they KNEW she wasn't in, and Rakim and Keith truly put in an effort. Meanwhile, Rakim and Keith walked up to Sean and the rest.

"So we're killing friends, now?" Rakim said lowly to them as he walked alongside them.

"What?" Jade said.

"Jessica told us that you killed Blondie." Keith said lowly also as they walked ahead of the crowd.

"And the sad part is, you got all of these people out here wondering where she is." Rakim continued. "Her family is behind us, Lisa is behind us, and the whole Community Service is behind us, slaving their asses off because of what you guys did."

"She was gonna rat us out." Eric mumbled.

"No she was gonna rat YOU out." Rakim said. "Jade and Sean dumb asses just dragged themselves into a situation that was only gonna get you time in jail because you were the one who pulled the trigger.:

"I wasn't gonna let her rat out my brother. Point blank." Sean said in a strict tone. "She should've just kept her mouth shut. Bottom line."

"Well. Me and K will keep out mouths closed, but Jessica won't." Rakim said as he looked back at her. "You guys killed her best friend of Community Service and Jessica stands up for whats right. And if she feels that you guys need to go to jail for this, she'll make sure that that happens. What are you guys gonna do about her?"

"We're just gonna have to-"

"And don't you dare try or even think about killing Jessica." Rakim said in an angry tone as he looked at Sean, and continued to walk. "That girl is like my little sister and if I find out that y'all trying to hurt her, i'll tell everyone right now about what y'all did to Blondie."

"It doesn't matter what you tell anyone." Jade smiled. "Uncle Chulo cleaned up all of the evidence so if you really wanna try us, go ahead."

"Eric won't let y'all kill Jessica, though." Keith said as he looked at him.

Eric couldn't believe that Keith had said that because it was true. He didn't want them to kill or even harm Jessica because in his eyes, she was still his girlfriend. He shook his head, then looked back up as they continued to walk the streets.

"I just feel that it will become obvious if people around us continue to disappear." Eric said in an irritated tone.

"Stop lying, Eric. You still like-"