Chapter 29 - Personal Belongings.

Daniel drove back and stared out into the dark nights of his car window. Tears flowed down his face as everyone looked at how disraught he was. They hadn't seen him this emotional since the day he found out about their fathers death. Vanessa rubbed his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him, but that didn't help.

"It's gonna be okay, Daniel." Vanessa said as she leaned over and kissed him on his cheek.

They arrived at their home and Daniel threw off his shoes, and walked slowly to his room. It was midnight and he planned on going to bed anyway. He laid down in his bed, and he'd never felt so empty. Having slept with Jessica for 8 months, it felt extremely weird sleeping by himself. Space in the bed that he always slept in seemed expanded, because he had more room without Jessica laying beside him. He looked over next to him, expecting Jessica to walk into his room with the goofy smile she always flaunted when she came in, and slip into the covers with him.

But he'd have to adjust to it not happening. And with school starting in 35 days, he wouldn't have a choice but to adjust to it.

He rolled over and looked over at the edge of his bed, and seen that Jessica had left her favorite purple jogging suit in his room. He smiled and picked the outfit up, when a furry pink book fell out of the pile. He stared at it for a minute, set her jogging suit down on the bed, then picked up the book.

It was her diary.. However, there was a lock on it. He banged it up against the headboard 3 times, and the lock broke open. He threw it on the side of the bed, then smiled as he opened the book. It started from when she just turned 12, all the way up until the day she left Miami. He opened the up the first page, and began to read.

"Well I just got this diary on my 12th birthday. I'll try to write in it as much as I can. -Jessica."

But Jessica didn't. Daniel had scanned through her first few pages, and she was skipping every 3 weeks. He came across a page in her book about the man that Jessica told him that raped her. The man that Eric had killed.

"November 1st 2011,

Mom brough home a man yesterday that seemed kind of creepy. I was going to keep count of the amount of men that she sleeps with, but it started building up so much that I just stopped keeping count. But this man was different. This man came into my room and forced me to pull my pants down, then he had sex with me. But it wasn't intended at all. In fact, I think that he raped me. I told my mom and she called the police and told them. They came and arrested him on the spot! Shockingly, she brought home another man right afterwards. Hopefully she'll change her ways."

Daniel scanned through and tried to see the diary entry of the court dates, but she didn't have any. It was probably because she had to sit in court for the last few months. Jessica didn't even have an entry on the day she killed his father. In fact, that's when her entries stopped.

But the minute she moved into the home, her entries began. And they weren't good one's.

"July 20th, 2012,

I HATE THIS FUCKING HOUSE. THESE PEOPLE ARE SOME RICH STUCK UP TITEWADS THAT THINK THAT THEY'RE ROYALTY WHEN IN REALITY THEY'RE SCUMS. THE SAD PART IS THAT I HAVE TO STAY HERE FOR ANOTHER FUCKING YEAR. I SWEAR I DON'T THINK THAT ILL MAKE IT. EITHER I'LL KILL SOMEBODY OR I'LL KILL SOMEBODY ELSE."

"Damn Jess." Daniel laughed to himself as he flipped to the next page.

"July 21st, 2012,

Today I met some friends in Community Service. I met a girl named Belle but everyone calls her Blondie. [Her hair is Blonde of course, but its almost on the verge of being pure yellow.] But yeah. I also met 3 mexican people and 2 black boys. I don't know their names, but i'll learn them someday."