Chapter 3 - Situated.

Chapter 3: Situated.

"Excuse me!?" Angela, Jospeph's second oldest child said, standing up in court as everyone turned their heads to her. "I will not let that little 12 year old bitch stay in my house! She took away my dad!"

"What did you just call my daughter?" Jessica's mother said turning her head towards her. "And you can't take her away from me. She's all I got!"

"A 12 year old little bitch!" She repeated. "Fuck you and fuck your daughter! She killed my dad!"

"Don't you dare call my daughter a bitch you bastard!" Jessica's mother yelled as she stood up. "And I can call you that, because you don't have a father like she does!"

"Order! Order!" The judge said slamming his hammer onto the podium.

Angela was so angry that you could see the veins in her fists begin to violently pop out of her hands. She took off her heels and threw it her way, as she ducked. Jessica's mom had jumped over the table and ran her way, before two large security gaurds grabbed the two and held them to keep them seperated. They took them out of the court room, and allowed the judge to finish reading the verdict.

"Jessica will be staying with the family for a full 365 days to serve out her full year in community service!" The judge said angrily. "This case is dismissed!"

"Lord give me strength." Justine weeped as she buried her eyes in tissue, and walked out of the courtroom.

Daniel had watched Jojo, his older brother, and Vanessa, his oldest sister and also the oldest sibling of the family, go after to pick up angela. He then walked out of the courtroom, spotted his mother sitting on a bench crying, sat next to her, and put his arm around her.

"Mom, I know that this probably doesn't ease away the pain, but we're gonna give her the most miserable year of her life." Daniel said softly as he whispered to her. "Remember, she's in our house. In a place with OUR rules. She won't have no choice but to obey us there. We can beat her, we can do whatever."

Out of nowhere, they seen the security gaurds carrying Jessica out by her legs and arms. She was literally going crazy, because she didn't want to stay with this family that she didn't know.

"Nooo! I am not leaving my mother! Help me!!" Jessica screamed as they escorted her outside, and into the police car. "Let me go!!!"

Daniel looked at her and shook his head. He knew that even though she would have to do what they said, this wouldn't be an easy route on getting her to listen and obey to her mother.

Jessica went crazy, kicked, and screamed for 5 minutes straight as the police car took her to the house. Suddenly, the policemen in the passenger seat, and showed her a can of mase. Jessica stopped and froze as she looked at the can, then the police officer.

"Do you see this?" The officer said looking at her with a serious look.

"Yes.."

"What is it?!" The officer said loudly, causing Jessica to jump.

"Mase. A can of mase." She said in a low tone.

"Now, do you think I won't spray this gotdamn can of mase in your eyes to make your ass calm down?" The officer shouted. "Put on your seatbelt, relax, and calm the fuck down!"

Jessica looked at the officer, sat back, then slumped in her seat. She'd rolled her eyes while the officer wasn't looking, but she couldn't stand him already. She had thoughts of punching, biting, and kicking him in the face just to ease her anger.

"I've used this mase on 10 year olds. Don't think that I won't use it on you." The officer growled as he put it back inside of his pocket.

Jessica had sat in the car, and stared out of her window. The ride was four hours long, so she slowly dozed off into a deep sleep as she waited to arrive at the house that she was staying in. The police officers woke her up, and her vision went from blurry to clear as she arrived at a large mansion. It was a tan colored house, with a large doorway in the middle. There were an even amount of windows on each side, but there were alot. The house also had a pool and a basketball court in the back, with a jacuzzi room in the room that led to the backyard.

She stepped out, and looked at the house in awh. As being in a mobile home that looked like a shack for almost 12 years, this house was the most amazing house that she'd ever seen. She stepped out, and stared for a while before the family pulled up. They stormed out of the car with their lawyer, and into the house. Jessica gave them a look that indicated that she didn't care, as she walked inside of the house with her lawyer. Everyone all sat around their large table to explain what would be going on for about a year.

The officers and lawyers explained that the family were not allowed to harm Jessica in no sort of way, or they would be charged with Aggravated assault. Both of them agreed, and the police informed Jessica that her clothes would be escorted to her by night. When the officers left, Jessica stared at the family as they all gave her nasty looks.

"Jeffery, you can show her to her room." Justine said blowing her off.

"Yes ma'am. Come on. I'll show you." He said smiling at her, as she stood up, and made her way towards the room.

Jeffery was a 65 year old butler from Nigeria. He had been with the family since before all of the children were born. He was there since the beginning of everything for the two. Jeffery took Jessica to a room that was in the corner of the hallway. (Which was from everyone elses.) When he opened the door, the look on her face brightened. She was greeted with fresh white bedsheets, a flat screen tv, and some dressers that looked like they hadn't been used in a while. She was so impressed and amazed by what they had in the house, that she almost didn't care that she had to stay there for a year.

"Well this is where you'll be putting your clothes." Jeffery said pointing to the dresser.

"Wow. You guys have dressers here?" Jessica cheered.

"Who doesn't have dressers at their house?" Jeffery laughed.

"I don't. Me and my mom cant afford them, so we have to fold our clothes up in the corner."

"Wow." Jeffery said looking at Jessica in shock. "I apologize for my obnoxious statement."

"It's alright. Most people do have them in their homes!"

"Haha. Well i'll see you later then, kiddo." He laughed.

"Hey!"

"Yeah?"

"Did you like Joeseph? That man that I killed?" Jessica whispered.

"No." The butler said. "He never paid me my weeks worth, and he always treated me like an animal rather than a human being. I'm kind of glad he's gone."

"Wow. That's wrong."

"Yeah."

"I'm Jessica, by the way."

"Hello Jessica. I'm Jeffery." He smiled.