Chapter 34 - Permission Slip.

Daniel eyes flew wide open as the news that Jessica hit him with set in quickly. Jessica waited for a response from him, but he wouldn't talk. He stared at her for a few seconds, when his eyes rolled to the back of his head, and he fell back and collapsed onto the floor behind him.

"Daniel!" Jessica shouted.

But Daniel was out cold. Before Justine or anyone could wake up, she walked inside, shut the door, grabbed an ice pack, and began to drag Daniel up the stairs. He was so heavy that it had her huffing and puffing. She had him by his arms and she continued to drag him all the way until they got in his room. She placed him inside of his bed, and put the ice bag over his head. The cold chill set in and he slowly opened his eyes.

"What just happened?" Daniel panted with his eyes clossed.

"You passed out after I told you the news. About my baby. About you being a father." Jessica said.

"Fuck." He moaned.

"It's okay. I'll find a way to get us some jobs."

"We don't have to get jobs, Jess." Daniel scoffed as he smiled. "No offense, but i'm rich. The baby will set for the both of us."

"That's good!"

"I'm worried about how i'm gonna tell my mom." He continued. "She's gonna kill me."

Jessica and Daniel sat there dumbfounded. Daniel glanced up at her hair and noticed that it was soaked with rain and mudd. He looked down at her outfit and noticed that that was also splattered with mudd and water. Jessica noticed that he was looking at her, then she lowered her head.

"Sorry Jess." Daniel said as he turned away.

"My mother dragged me out of the house, and threw me into the muddy grass." Jessica said lowly as she kept her eyes on the ground. "She did it without any remorse. None at all."

"Wow. You're mother is......"

"A bitch. Go ahead and say it, Daniel." She said as she cheered him on. "She's nothing but a bitch. Throwing me out in the grass like that. She will never see my child. Ever."

"You didn't need to be staying with her anyway, Jess." Daniel sighed. "It's not good to stay with a woman who's suffering mental problems like that."

"Do you want this baby, Daniel? Be honest."

"Of course!" Daniel smiled as he lifted up. "I've always wanted a child! Babies are so cute."

Jessica smiled at him, then her eyes widened 2 seconds later.

"Daniel! I have a way that you can tell your mom without getting in a single ounce of trouble!" Jessica jumped.

"Really? How?"

"Don't even tell her that i'm pregnant yet." She said. "Since we both don't want to get rid of this baby, go into her room the next day and say: "Mom, I want to be a father. However, I wanted to ask you first since i'm young and everything."

"Jessica that's the dumbest idea you've ever thought of!" Daniel said, laughing extremely hard. "Do you know what my mom is going to say when I ask her that? She's gonna kill me! And besides, she'll say no anyway."

"Then convince her! Tell her how much of a good father you can be." Jessica said. "It's better to go to her and act like you wanted a child on your own will then for her to find out you got me pregnant by mistake."

Daniel sighed, then smiled at Jessica.

"That's a good idea." Daniel said. "And i'll tell her that your mom threw you out because you brought up the idea of asking her!"