Chapter 31 - First Love.

Though Daniel couldn't take his mind off of the picture, him and Jessica had a marvelous dinner. They laughed at all of the goofy things that they used to do while they were younger. Everyone in Miami looked at Daniel as the local football star, but Jessica looked at him like the same old Daniel. She liked him before his fame.

A week later, Jessica and Cody was still on Spring Break. Jessica spent a boatload of time with Cody, and a boatload of time catching up with Daniel. Daniel had to do many interviews with his football and things, but when he got done, he made room for her. Jessica took it upon her own time to go over to Daniel's house later that night to look at some old pictures. They glanced at a few of the pictures and realized how undeveloped they were. Jessica had no chest or no hips, and Daniel was a little scrawny just like her. They'd came across a picture where they both were kissing, and they both started blushing. Daniel quickly put the picture up, and they both began to look at the remaining pictures. Finally, Daniel pulled out her pink furry book and flared it around.

"Look at what I found?" Daniel smiled.

"Oh my god!" Jessica squealed as she took the book, and held it close to her chest. "My diary!"

"I'm not gonna lie, I read it the minute you left." Daniel smiled as he watched Jessica read through some of the pages. She stopped and froze when she read an entry that she made of Belle.

"Blondie..." Jessica said in a shaky tone.

"Oh yeah. I remember that girl." Daniel said in a moped tone. Jessica scanned through her pages, then smiled at him.

"Look at what I wrote." She smiled.

"November 1st 2012,

Well today is my 13th birthday and I lost my V-card the day before. Everyday, I vowed that I would not have sex until I got married. I vowed that because of the way that my mom carried herself, and I felt that I should allow someone who I felt was the right one  to have sex with me. Me and Daniel were just talking yesterday in his room and literally 2 seconds later, we started kissing and snatching each others clothes off. When we got done, I felt kind of guilty because I went against my word. However, I don't regret it. If I felt that Daniel didn't deserve it, I wouldn't have let him. And honestly, I wanted to do it with him.

PS: It was pretty good too! I scratched up his window. Haha."

"Wow." Daniel smirked as he placed his hands on the back of his head and blushed very hard. "Heh heh. I remember that."

"Yeah..." Jessica smirked as she continued to flip through the pages.

"Our hormones were at an all time high." He said.

"They were. They really were."

"Your boyfriend called earlier." Daniel said in a cheeful, yet dull tone.

"Cody?" Jessica jumped as she pulled out her phone, and texted him. "I'll text him."

"Okay."

Jessica paused and stared at Daniel for a while, then asked a question that she'd been wanting the answer for for over 4 years.

"How did you take it, Daniel? Y'know, when I left?" She asked.

"Hard." Daniel said giving an immediate response. "I was crying all hard in the car. But what really set in is when I got inside of my bed, and you weren't there. I was acting like a little girl man. I haven't cried that hard since my dads death."

"Aww." She smiled.

"How did you take it?"

"You know that I cried." Jessica laughed. "I was a crybaby when I was around you so when I realized that I wouldn't be around you for a while, I went crazy!"