Perrie

I woke up my head was pounding I shouldn't of drank to much that I have a hangover are you alright Leigh asked me I noticed she was a wake with Amelia hhhmmmm I moaned we have the contract signing babe she said get up Ellie's here to baby sit Amelia she added what already I mumbled no silly she stayed here all night leigh laughed at me seriously I grumbled pouting at her yes you were to drunk to notice ohhhhh right I mumbled regretting last night but I knew I can't be any worse than jade and Jesy with Jes suffering more leigh done all the rounds making sure jade and Jesy were up for the contract signing and this will hopefully been the first time we can introduce Amelia to the world and our mixers  i know Leigh's worried about introducing her i know our mixers will Stan Amelia.

Pez hurry the fuck up leigh  we are going to be late for the signing here babe she passed me the aspirine  as i got in the car glad that she didn't hide all my clothes  again as Ellie was looking after the dogs and Amelia see you girls Ellie waved cheerily better than the state i was in i cant wait to get you home i whispered babe i can't believe you we've only just left  the house she whispered back kissing me.

At the studio
Ok girls Kelly said i saw that jesy and jade were worse for wear but hid it quite well and noticed that jade had a love bite on her neck something i must remember to point out.

So these are the terms and leigh Anne and perrie we are happy for you to announce Amelia if you want to me and leigh smiled at each other so we have got a lot of planning to do you have LM5 tour next year and we are very excited to be apart of the new era even if it is with your old contract Kelly said if you are happy you are more than welcome to sign the contract Kelly left us to discuss well what do you think jesy asked us it sounds like a dream come true leigh said yeah but I'm worried about Amelia grown up in the world of social media i said it will be ok we will all stick together jade said group hug it felt so good to be out of his clutches jesy said lets sign jade said i nodded and handed the pen to leigh i kissed her forehead and she cuddled into me and started rubbing my inner thigh i shook my head.

Ready for our new era jesy said hugging us all mixers for life we all said together