Leigh

I woke up with my pussy throbbing perrie was still asleep and i got up and got changed to do my gym work out as got to still keeping fit and stops my mental health from going insane i checked on Amelia she was cuddling travis they became really close hatchi was laying on the floor looking at me with his own Olaf toy fuck I'm shocked considering amelias is on the floor as she was cuddling travis i went downstairs to our gym to do my workout that was hard and intense but got everything out my system and went to have a shower before the day starts completely  i mean being in lockdown doesn't help so it was about 9:00 I'm shocked Amelia is still asleep perrie doesn't surprise me one bit i got changed it was a hot day so high waisted shorts and one of my in a shell designed top perries going to hate me.

Mummy i heard good morning sweet heart she came running in with travis behind her do you want some breakfast she shook her head i know she will be back she has perries appetite talking of perrie she's still in bed which doesn't surprise me i decided to get her up Amelia was sitting in the film room with the dogs and her teddies you alright sweetie she nodded do you want the tv on i asked she nodded can I have the stars on as well mummy please i nodded and turned the tv and the lights on this is where me and perrie go when we cant be bothered to go out on a date night time for me to get perrie up its 10:00 she was already up she was sorting out her morning wood do you need any help babe i husked Amelias in the movie room thought we could get some more baby making as i leaned into her kissing my girl i was lucky as i was wearing my in a shell new design thats not come out yet.
Is that new babe she winked as she kissed me pulling my top down so she had easy access to my boobs trailing her hands down my stomach slipping her hand into my leggings cupping my clothed pussy please babe i whined not expecting this she she pulled my leggings and thong down not giving me any chances she rubbed her cock while i was laid out ready for her are you ready she asked me i nodded even when we are going at it like horny teenagers she will always ask for consent she didn't even allow me to adjust as she stretches me pounding into me while rubbing my clit i felt the knot in my stomach knowing i was ready cum i squirted all over her as she squired into me feeling her filling me up.

As we laid there recovering i heard a cry from the movie room what do you think hatchi stealing Olaf again probably pez laughed going to have a shower she squeezed me you been working out babe yeah just for you babe i smirked.