•Chapter One Hundred•

M U T E D

Season 7

Bobbie's Point of View:

It's completely dark in this little...cell. I feel like I'm in a closet right now. There's nothing but a blanket and pillow, along with a disgusting smell. The only light I was able to get was the hallway light shining from under the steel door. Every moment I heard a voice or even people walking past my door made me scared. I've never been shoved into a closet with only a blanket and pillow. I kept myself locked in the corner, holding onto myself. It's cold, I will admit that. My hands are bonded behind me so I really couldn't use my hands to warm myself up, but I'd rather not use that blanket. Who the hell knows where it's been.

I've been sitting here for three hours by now. I didn't even see Negan. Simon ordered one of the Saviors to lock my ass in here. Simon didn't tell me how long it would be. He just ordered a savior to put me in the 'holding cell.' And for what? If he told Negan he had a surprise for me, why make him wait? If it were Daryl, he'd probably take him right to Negan without hesitation. Then he'd go back to Alexandria and make us all watch Negan kill him.

My eyes began to fall heavy the longer I waited. I didn't want to sleep, I was too terrified to let my guard down. It's not that I'm afraid what will happen to me. Well, I am a little. But I'm more afraid of the dark, I'm more afraid of letting my guard down. A number of things could happen. Negan could be that much of a dick to throw a walker in here and fend for myself with just my two hands. Or he could open that door and shoot me. Or he could- there's a lot of scenarios that played through my mind I can't even remember three of them.

The sound of the door unlocking raises my heart and awakens my brain. By now, my flight or fight instincts be an to kick in. It felt like an eternity before the door finally opens and a man stands in the doorway, staring at me. He wore a dirty white shirt and a red and white plaid short sleeved flannel over it.

"Hey there. You okay?" He asks me. My lips parted and I was only able to mouth the words to him.

"Water?" The corner of his mouth raises up and he smiles.

"Water?" He asks and I nodded my head. He turns his head away from me before he approaches my small figure, kneeling down in front of me. "I should introduce myself. I'm David. And you're Bobbie. Simon told me about you. You're a mute, so you can't talk. You can't...scream, or cry, or whimper. You're just...silent. Nobody would be able to hear your cries." He says. I furrow my brows at him. I may be scared shitless right now, but that doesn't mean I'll show it. If he sees me shivering, it's because I'm cold, not scared.

"You're from Alexandria, so I've heard. I was the one who was there that night, the one that tied you people up and watched Negan beat the hell out of two people. But...I don't rememeber seeing you there. Were you there?" He asks me. I shook my head no.

"What a damn shame." He chuckles lightly. "You didn't get to experience the hard ties then. You could imagine what fun and interesting things you can do with rope." My body tensed up when I feel his hand groping my left shoulder. My breathing picks up, but I kept the hard, daring stare on my face. "God...you're so beautiful." He glanced behind him and looks at me. "If I give you some water, which I'm not supposed to do, will you do something for me?" His hand gets closer to my breasts and I swallowed hard. "Something I'm not supposed to do, will you?" He asks. He suddenly yanks on my shirt and it tears, revealing my bra. I look down at the damage and look back to him. David suddenly leans in and I could feel his breath on my ear. "Tell me how thirsty you are." He whispers. He pulls away from my ear but he kept at least an inch away from us. I found the opportunity to headbutt him in the face and he throws himself back. My face scrunches up from the pain and I tried to shake it off. I've seen people do that in movies, but they never tell you how painful it is to headbutt someone.