12 - Punishment & Reward

Wat's POV

"April, may I speak with you?" I asked, catching her outside the engineering faculty just after lunch hour ended.

"Sure" she said, smiling.

"I need your help"

*

Tine was mad at me all through the day. He responded to my texts solely with emojis.

Even when he was terrifying, he was cute.

It was the last day of SOTUS for the Engineering freshmen, with the flag capture task marking the closure of SOTUS activities on-campus that evening.

I had planned on going to the stadium to see Tine after classes ended.

"Guntithanon, I'll see you on the court later, right?" said Bright, a 4th year senior in my faculty, and captain of the basketball team.

I'd completely forgotten about it. Tine had already excused himself because he had SOTUS.

It was the first team practice of the year and there was no way I could skip it.

I needed help. So I went to find April.

*

Practice ended at eight p.m.

Ohm had told me the seniors would be taking the entire freshmen batch out for dinner.

I had dinner with Kong. Mil had decided to go home to see his parents after practice ended and would be staying with them over the weekend.

"Don't treat Tine like he's delicate, and don't let him feel like he's emasculated. He's a guy through and through.

He knows what he wants, and for some reason that I can't understand, he wants you.

I know you're concerned about him, but let him decide if he's ready or not" said Kong wisely.

I nodded. Kong was right.

I had to make it up to Tine that night.

*

"Hey there, sexy" drawled Tine, as he leaned against the door.

"Hey you. What do we have here?" I said, chuckling at my tipsy Tine.

His breath was laced with alcoholic fumes, his eyes were half closed and his cheeks and nose were pink.

He pushed me in and closed the door. He looked at me seductively, pulling one corner of his lower lip with his teeth.

He looked extremely tempting.

He walked to me, and his steps were steady. He looked straight into my eyes, and his gaze was clear.

"I am drunk, but not too drunk. I know what I want, and how to get it" he whispered against my lips without touching them.

My mouth had moulded itself to his shape, my jaw ached to press my lips against his.

I was intoxicated by him.

I leaned into him, and he put a finger on my chest, pushing me back.

"You don't get to touch me, or yourself, unless I ask you to. If you do, consider yourself banished from my bed for a month. Is that understood?" he said, with an elegantly raised eyebrow.

I nodded mutely. Dominant Tine was intensely arousing. I felt myself growing hard and my throat felt dry.

He nodded at a chair. I pulled it up.

"Sit and don't move" he said and took two steps back.

Gazing straight at me, he started to unbutton his shirt.