18 - Campus Beats

Tine's POV

I was having the most amazing dream about Wat.

I half-awoke in a warm fuzziness, my body tingling from the after-glow of the dream. I sighed as the tendrils of pleasure continued to run through me.

I moaned softly and put my hand down to stroke my cock.

My fingers met Wat's soft hair instead. My eyes jolted open and I looked down.

I saw Wat's head moving up and down, his lips pursed around my throbbing member.

I gripped his hair and lifted my hips with a loud moan.

"Fuck, Wat" I groaned as every nerve ending in my body sang and thrummed with desire.

Wat looked up at me, his mouth sucking and licking just the head of my cock.

He released me and grinned. "I was hungry".

He dipped his head down between my legs and took my balls into his mouth. He rolled them around his tongue and sucked on them.

I writhed, my control at breaking point. I couldn't believe that my reality was better than my wildest dreams.

Wat sat back on his knees. He poured lube on his palm and covered my cock with it.

He locked his eyes on mine and straddled me, his knees on either side of me.

He placed his palms on my chest and slowly lowered himself on to my erect dick. He was ready and open already.

His eyes were closed, head tilted back slightly. His long, lean, muscular torso stretched upwards and back as he knelt.

He bit the corner of his lower lip and winced slightly as I entered him.

It was the sexiest, most erotic move I had ever seen.

I held his hips for support as he started to move them up and down my shaft.

He caressed the nape of his neck and dragged his fingers down his chest to his own hard member. He grasped his length and stroked himself.

"Aaanhh" he moaned, gyrating his hips to take me in deeper.

I almost came just from the sound he made.

I arched my back and bucked my hips to match his thrusts.

He had a tight, hot, incredibly sexy ass and he knew how to use it to pleasure himself and me.

"Tine, I need you harder and deeper" he said, almost pleading with me.

Without pulling out of him, I flipped him so he was on the bed beneath me and I hovered over him.

I threaded my fingers through his and pinned our hands on both sides of his head. I kissed him, fucking his mouth with my tongue.

Then I thrust into him, quick and hard.

"Yes, yes, yes" said Wat with every thrust. He wrapped his legs around my waist and lifted his hips higher.

I pounded into him and bent my head to take one nipple into my mouth. I bit it lightly as I thrust into him relentlessly.

"Aaarrghh... Don't stop, my love..." said Wat.

I moved one hand between us and wrapped it around his pulsing member, stroking it. I closed my lips around his other nipple and kept my thrusts going.

"Tiiiiiine" shouted Wat, and came bursting between us, coating my fingers and spraying  all the way up our abs.

I pumped into him a few more times before I came spurting inside him.