Chapter 11 Regionals And Happiness

~beca's POV~

woke up and saw Cameron sitting on her bed smiling and texting, I thought she was texting tanner because there like officially a couple.

"Hey sleepy head, remember what today is!" Cameron said looking at me super happy.

"No, what's today?"I asked sitting up on my bed.

"It's Regionals!" She replied getting up and pulling me off my bed.

"OMG! I totally forgot, I can't believe it's finally here!" I said a little to enthusiasticly.

"Ya!" Cameron said grabbing my hand and dancing around.

"So what are you wearing today cam?" I asked.

"I'm gonna wear my 'haters gonna hate' shirt and my dark blue ripped jeans. What are you wearing?"

"I'm just gonna wear my tight purple top and my black skinny jeans."

"Cool."

A little while passed and all the bellas were outside the dorm building. The Regionals were in is held at Barden so we just have a little walk to go. I was looking at are sheet, so we're up against the same people we were last year, except it goes sockapellas, trebles and then us.

We started walking down to the building Regionals was held in and the trebles came and caught up with us for the rest of the walk.

"Hey ladies." Donald said.

"Hey." All of us said at pretty much the same time. After those 2 words no one really talked, jesse came up to me and we held hands but we didn't talk.

We arrived at the building and the trebles went over to there corner where they stand and we stood in are corner. The sockapellas were on stage performing, so we all had to wait. After a few minutes passed the trebles ran up on stage and got ready for there performance. They were singing 'on top of the world by: Imagine Dragons'.

They started up with the background music and made there way through.

"If you love somebody, better tell them while there here, cause they just may run away from you

You'll never know quite when well then again it just depends on, how long of time is left for you

I've had the highest mountains, I've had the deepest rivers, you can have it all but life keeps movin

I take it in but don't look down,

Cause I'm on top of the world ay

I'm on top of the world ay

Waitin on this for a while now

Playing my dues to the dirt

I've been Waitin to smile ay

Been holdin it in for a while ay

Take you with me if I can

Been dreamin of this since a child

I'm on top of the world!" Jesse finished them off with a great ending.

Then us bellas got called up and we were going to sing 'titanium by: David Guetta Ft Sia

We started up with the background music and made are way through it, Cameron was going to be are lead for this one.

"You shout it out, but I can't hear a word you say, talking loud not saying much

Criticize but all your bullet ricochet, shoot me down but I get up

I'm bulletproof nothing to lose, fire away fire away, ricochet you take your aim, fire away fire away

You shoot me down but I won't fall I am titanium, you shoot me down but I won't fall I am titanium, I am titanium!" Cameron finished us off and she sounded more better then ever.

We got off the stage and I waved to jesse, he waved back and mouthed we did great. I mouthed that they did great to and he just winked at me.

"In third place, the sockapellas, in first place are very own Barden bellas and in second the Barden trebles!" The announcer said, as us bellas jumped in happiness and ran on stage.

Cameron was so happy, she hugged me so tightly and was just so exstatic. I whispered in her ear 'we won because of you, you know that right?' She pulled away from the hug and shook her head and whispered into my ear 'we won because of all of us, the background music and then there's me.'

When Cameron whispered that to me, I was just the happiest ever, it felt like she was my sister. I usually have my walls up to people and it's funny, Cameron broke my walls down faster then jesse did last year.

We hugged for a couple more minutes and then all the bellas gathered in for a group hug. When we left the stage all the trebles clapped for us, that just topped everything off for me, seeing my boyfriend super happy for me.

It's just an amazing feeling!