Sakamoto Tatsuma x Reader: If Lost, Return to Mutsu

It had been a long time since (F/N) had been to an amusement park, and she had to admit, it was a lot more fun than she'd remembered. The sun was shining, the scent of cheep food wafted through the air, and she walked with a skip in her step as she finished the last few bites of an ice cream cone. Things couldn't get much better, but (F/N) did have one regret—the fact that she was alone. She'd asked her friends to come, but they were all busy, leaving her to enjoy the fun activities all by herself.

Let's see...she thought. I've gone on a roller coaster, I've done the Ferris wheel, I've eaten my ice cream...what's next?

She scanned the crowd, eyeing the various booths and stalls until, finally, something caught her eye.

A shooting game, huh? That sounds like fun.

She turned towards it, and began picking her way through the crowd, squeezing between bodies, and ducking under arms, only to run face-first into someone's chest.

"Oof!" she grunted, stumbling back, and clutching her nose. "I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going—"

"Ahahaha! It's all right! Hey, you're pretty cute! Do you want to have some fun with me?"

(F/N) stared at the person in front of her. He was tall, and would have been relatively handsome if it wasn't for the awful glasses on his face, but what struck her the most wasn't that, or the awfully bold thing he'd just said, but the T-shirt he was wearing.

A white T-shirt that read, 'if lost, return to Mutsu.'

Wait, (F/N) thought, they actually things like that?

She frowned, lifting a finger to her chin, but while she contemplated the existence of the T-shirt, the strange man was laughing.

"Hey, what's the matter? Do you want to—"

"Where's Mutsu?"

"Eh?"

"Your shirt," she said, jabbing him in the chest with a finger. "'If lost, return to Mutsu.' Where's Mutsu?"

"What're you talkin' about? She's right he—"

He reached out to grab something by his side, and upon catching air, looked down, and paled.

"Ahahah...haha...haha...haha..."

"Let me guess," (F/N) said. "You're lost?"

"Sure looks like it..." He hastily recovered his smile, and burst into a loud, ear-splitting laugh. "Ahahahaha! Mutsu's really gonna throw me overboard this time!"

"She is, huh?" (F/N) frowned, and, after a moment of contemplation, put her hands on her hips. "All right, then. I'm just gonna have to help you find her!"

"Huh?"

"Your shirt, remember? I found you, now I have to help you find her. It's a part of the...T-shirt contract."

"Ahahaha! T-shirt contract? You're so funny!"

"Yes, I am. Now come on. I don't have all day."

She grabbed his hand, and he obediently followed behind her, laugh echoing like white noise in the background. (F/N) stifled a sigh. What had she just gotten herself into...

"Hey, miss," he said, "what happens if we don't find her, anyway?"

(F/N) furrowed her brow. "Hmm...let's see...then I keep you, I guess. Like a pet. You can sleep in the doghouse and eat my leftovers."