2- Confrontation (Historical)

Warning!
Mentions of death, child abuse, and r*pe!
Death, and shooting!

It was the middle of the day, August 19, 1779. Alexander Hamilton was sitting at his desk, filling out a little more paperwork before the General came back. Alexander was so consumed in his work, he didn't notice the tent flap opening.

"Alexander!" Alex jumped and turned around to see the General himself standing behind him.

"Y-your Excellency, sir!"

Washington nodded his hello. "There's someone who wants to see you. He stumbled into camp asking if we knew you. He's currently being held in central camp." Alex stood up.

"Oh. Well, let's go, your Excellency!" Alex lead the way to the middle of the cluster of tents. This spot was dubbed 'central camp's by soilders, and the ne stuck. In the center of center camp, there stood the whole troop standing around, shooting glances at the rough man being held back by three soilders.

Alexander immediately recognized the man. "Ahh. James Hamilton, Sr. So nice to see you again." Alexander cooly started, catching the attention of every soilders including James.

James gasped as Alex stole a pistol off a fellow soilders belt. "You have 5 seconds to get out of my sight before I kill you."

"A-Alexander, son-!"

Alexey out a low growl. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME THAT!" He yelled.

James looked horrified. "But I've done nothing wrong-"

"Yeah right. Should I remind you of what you've don't to me? To JAMES?!?" Alex stepped forward. "The constant beatings. Every night. You came home drunk, and beat me until I couldn't walk. You.... You never asked for mother's consent!" Alex took another step, his voice rising.

"Then you LEFT US! YOU LEFT MOTHER WITH BARELY ENOUGH MONEY TO SUPPORT HERSELF, LET ALONE TWO CHILDREN! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT WAS?!? WE HAD TO LIVE THROUGH THE UNIMAGINABLE WITHOUT YOU, BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO LEAVE YOUR 10 YEAR OLD SON WITH A 12 YEAR OLD BROTHER AND SINGLE MOM!"

James's gaze softened, despite the verbal beating he was suffering through. "Ahh, Rachel. How is your mother, Alexander?"

Alex lowered the gun. "She's dead. Three years after. We got sick, she didn't make it. I was 13, james."

"Oh... I'm sorry, Alexander." James hung his head.

Alex scoffed. "Yeah right."

"No I really am. What I'm not sorry for, is the papers I sighed." Alex stared at his father. "You're mine now, son. I get to take you home, be your father!"

"NO!" Alex screamed. "MY HOME IS HERE! AND YOU KNKW WHAT, JAMES?!?" He hissed.

"What." James asked with no emotion in his voice.

"GEORGE WASHINGTON OS MORE OF A FATHER TO ME THEN YOU EVER COULD BE!" Alex took a deep breath. "Now, do you want to live, or should I end your suffering."

James looked at his son in horror. "N-no, Alexander, you wouldn't!"

Alex smiled gently. "I don't like killing innocents, and I will never stoop to that level." James let out a sigh of relief. "But, you are far from innocent, father."

Alexander pulled the trigger. "Goodbye, James Hamilton." Alex threw the gun down as James slipped lifelessly to the ground.

Tears welled up in Alex's eyes. "Heh. Guess I really am an orphan now." Alex slowly made his way back into his tent, ignoring the stares and whispers following him. He reached his tent and collapsed on his cot, sobbing.

He had just killed his father.

James Hamilton, the monster who had haunted his dreams for years, was finally gone.

He was free.

This went a lot better in my head-