17- Trash [crack chapter 2]

Short crack chapter one-shot inspired by this lovely picture above.

Enjoy.

(Sort of Crack Chapter 2)

🗑️

It was the end of a long and stressful cabinet meeting and Washington had reached the end of his rope long ago.

As members of congress were standing up and gathering there belongings, Washington noticed how many broken pencils, capless pens, torn pieces of paper, scribbled out notes, and candy and food wrappers were littering the floor.

Sighing, Washington started preparing to leave, planning to clean up the mess later. Until he noticed Secretary of State, Thomas Jefferson, halfway through fruitlessly shoving his computer into his already full bag.

"Jefferson, could you please pick up all the trash?" Washington asked, giving up on making his computer fit.

"Of course, sir!" Jefferson responded with a seemingly cheerful attitude. Washington quietly sighed in annoyance. How could he be so cheery after everything that had happened?

Washington closed his eyes rubbed his temples, attempting to ease the headache forming from the shrill screams his adopted son and Secretary of the Treasury, Alexander Hamilton, was emiting.

He really needed some ibuprofen when he could finally get out of this stuffy room. Wait-

Washington groaned and opened his eyes. The sigh in front of him was really something to behold.

Thomas had somehow managed to pick Alex -kicking and screaching- and sling him over his shoulder. Thomas was laughing as Alex's fists had no affect on him.

Alex's face was red with furry and embarrassment as congressman who hasn't already left were laughing at his futile attempt at escape.

Headache forgotten, Washington exploded. He had had enough- even if it was harmless. "JEFFERSON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING-?!? PUT HAMILTON DOWN THIS INSTANT!!!"

Jefferson froze immediately. "S-sorry, Sir.." He gulped. "I was just... Doing what you told me!"

"I am not in the mood for sass, young man!" Washington grumbled.

"Fine..." Jefferson suddenly dropped Alex, him landing hard on his rump.

"That is not how we treat others in my care or in spaces belonging to me." Washington groaned again. Oh, Washington also happened to be the president of the United States. Jefferson grimaced and looked away as Washington shot him his best Dad Glare™ he had mastered fathering Alexander.

"What do you say?" Washington cocked an eyebrow.

"Sorry, Hamilton."

"Thank you." Washington picked up his bag and wayward computer. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a headache to attend to."

🗑️

Eh-

401 words :/

(Not including this)