4- Christmas Eve [Part 2] (Modern)

Thump!

Thump thump!

Alexander jolted awake to the frightening sound of someone moving around. He listened for a second. The sound seemed like it was coming from... The roof?

Alexander sat in silence, confused on why someone would try and break in through the roof?!? Then it hit him.

"SANTA?" He gasped, jumping out of his bed and running silently into the living room.

Alexander froze, watching as a fatman with a huge beard and red clothes smiled at him.

"Why hello there! Alexander Hamilton, is it?" The man asked.

Alex swallowed. "Yes but-"

"Sh. It's my little secret, Alexander. Now, would you like to help me by going back to bed and falling asleep?" He asked softly, turning around.

"O-okay...." Alexander turned around and slowly headed up the stairs, watching as Santa picked up his bag and leaped up the chimney. He let out a sigh of awe.

The next morning

"Alex! Alex! Mon petit lion, wake up! It's noël!" Alex groaned as his older brother whispered into his ear from his position of Alex's stomach. (Noël=Christmas)

"Laf... Laf get off!" Alex muttered, sitting up and literally shoving Lafayette off his stomach.

"I'm off, I'm off. But Christmas! C'mon, we're gonna go surprise mom and dad!" Lafayette took Alex's hand and led him down the hall to the Washington's door. "Okay, you know what to do." Lafayette whispered. "On my count, un, deux, TROIS!"

Lafayette opened the door and both he and Alex ran into the room. Alex screamed "MERRY CHRISTMAS" and jumped onto Washington's stomach, emiting a deep "oof" from the older man who had just woken up.

"I'm awake!" Washington yelped as Lafayette barreled into his legs.

"Good because there are presents to open! Come on!!!"

Washington groaned and laid back down, pulling Martha -who was still miraculously asleep- closer to him. "We'll be down in a sec... Open your stockings or something."

"Noooo!" Alex whined, pulling at Washington's arm. "Come on!"

Washington groaned. "Fine." He woke Martha up and the couple followed their adopted sons onto the living room where a pile of presents sat under a tree.

Alex and Lafayette rushed to their stockings, Alex immediately noticing a medium sized square wrapped in green paper. He lunched forward and ripped open the packaging only to find the three large magenta, purple, and blue stripes of the Bisexual flag. Alex looked up at Washington. "Is this a joke?"

Washington chuckled. "You think I don't know? Telling me Eliza was cute, then the next day pointing out all the hot guys in school? I've known all along."

Alex blushed. "You're not mad?"

"Of course not. Now there's a little something else in there. I know you're interested in the Revolutionary war time." Washington smiled as Alex began to gently unfold the large flag.

"D-dad..." Alex whispered in awe as he revealed a book on his favorite founding father. "L-Lin-Manuel Miranda by Ron Chernow?!? DAD!" Alex exclaimed in joy, leaping into Washington's arms. "Thank you, dad. So much!"

Washington's smile grew as he hugged back. "You're welcome. Merry Christmas, Alexander."

~•~

Merry late-by-three-days Christmas, everyone!

Hope this joyful chapter lasts you through what's about to come, sorry.

;-;