28- Idk, but maybe story? [part 1]

Kind of maybe inspired a little bit by this short on YouTube:

https://youtube.com/shorts/Hko967CPVl4?feature=share

Also might become an actual story if it does well

~

I'm thinking this will be set in modern/current times but kinda have distopian themes.

I also have no idea where this is going, so therefore it has no plot and I will be creating the storyline as I go.

Enjoy.

~

TW:
-violence
-maybe gore
-needles/shots
-kidnapping (?)
-super dark
-bad writing, basically a word dump

~

Alexander Hamilton stared out of the coffee shop window, the glass fogging with every breath.

It was warm inside the quiet restaurant, quite contrary to the outside world where it was cold and dreary.

Alex sighed, turning his attention back to his computer. Taking a sip of his coffee, Alex pushed his glasses further up on his nose, his eyes scanning the passage he had written.

'The rain drummed heavily on the windowsill. Alistair stared at it. Falling, falling, falling. All that it was. The rain wasn't stopping or slowing, until it hit the ground. Falling. Falling.. falling...

The clock chimed 12 and Alistair turned away, closing the window with a bang.

Tbe rain continued, although muffled, and Alistair wished he could make it stop.

He drummed his fingers on the back of the leather chair as he passed.

Falling.

Falling.

Falling."

Alex huffed. It just didn't seem right to him. Something was missing.

Alex glared angrily at his now empty mug.

He needed more coffee.

~

Alex packed up his computer and left the quiet building, bundling his coat to his chin.

He walked in silence until a shout stole his attention.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" Alex turned to look at a sandy-haired boy push a brunette away from a girl with red hair and glasses holding a large book.

The brunette stumbled, but quickly righted himself and punched the sandy-haired boy in the face. The boy fell to the floor and tbe girl let out a choked sob. Alex's grip tightened and he jogged across the street.

"HEY!" He yelled. Tbe brunette looked up and his eyes widened in fear.

Alex reached tbe trio and opened his mouth to defend the sandy-haired boy when tbe brunette took off.