32- Alex Doesn't Like Redcoats (modern)

BruhboiWritesCrap
:>

~~~

TW:
-Guns

Washington was sitting in his office, painstakingly writing a letter and trying not to offend Congress in any way cause they like, needed supplies.

How did Alex do this all day-

Suddenly a knock sounded and Washington yelled "come in".

The person came in and Washington turned around with a small, forced smile.

Benedict Arnold smiled back as he cocked his gun and shot Washington in the neck with one of those tranquilizer thingies before he even had time to greet the soldier.

Everything faded to black and Washington would've punched something if he had been paralyzed.

At least he didn't have to write letters anymore.

~~~

Alex

I walked into Dad-i mean, the General's headquarters but he wasn't there.

I had already looked everywhere for him, plus the author doesn't want to write me looking for him, so I naturally started to get worried.

Then I got a notification from my phone. Oh look at that. I've forgotten how to grammar.

Anyways I looked at my phone and saw a Gmail.

I hadn't gotten a Gmail in so long! I opened it and it had a small message and a file attachment.

I looked at the message. It said, "Midnight. [insert coordinates]. July 4th. Surrender, or we kill."

Whaaaaaaaaa-

I opened the video and all it was was a black screen. I almost closed it until I heard a muffled south of pain and what sounded like cursing.

The screen lit up to show Benedict Arnold. I scowled at him.

"Hey so.... We have George Washington. And the author doesn't really want to do angst rn so yeah. Anyways we want the continental army to be surrendered or we kill this guy-"

"YOU CAN'T KILL ME I'M A BAD BEACH-" Washington yelled in the background, but was cut off by something that sounded like a smack.

I chuckled slightly, teaching Da- Washington about vines appearently paid off.

Arnold rolled his eyes. "Today is what, June 20th? What we failed to mention was that July 4th is the deadline. You have... 24 days to surrender. Everyday you don't come, we do a little extra to your 'daddy'" Arnold mocked. "Starting... Now."

He turned the camera to another spot in the room where Washington was tied to a chair and gagged with a murderous glare in his eyes.

Someone behind Washington stepped up and pressed a knife to Washington's chest and pressed down.

Washington barely made a sound, but anyone could tell that he was holding in a scream.

I boiled with rage. Arnold was a traitor and had taken his father prisoner and was hurting him.

I was going to kill every single Redcoat even if I die trying.

~~~

Washingdad

~~~

Arnold had kept me here for like...

A week now.

Maybe more. Possible.

And it wasn't even that bad!

I mean, I have multiple scapes and scratches on my body and my back is probably whipped cream and I may or may not have a broken arm and a bullet stuck in my leg...

I mean it's okay.

It doesn't hurt.

Jk it hurts like he-

WHY DID STEVE JUST APPEAR AND YELL LANGUAGE AT ME-

HE STOLE MY LINE-

STEVE-

oh well he's gone now. Ooh and there are gunshots in the hallway. Wonder who that is.

I hope it's Alex. I'm hungry.

The door got kicked open and I silently cheered.

It was Alex!

Alex came in and untied me. I smiled and thanked him, but winced when he touched my back.

"Sorry dad" he said, helping him stand up.

"It's okay" I responded, starting the long 9 foot walk towards the door.

Me and Alex started down the hall of the British base and I noticed all the dead Redcoats in the hallways. I glanced at Alex.

"Are you alone?"

He nodded.

"Did you do this yourself?"

Alex shrugged. "Maybe...?"

I looked at him. "All of them?"

"They deserved it."

"Fair enough."

~~~

I'm going to say it.

I am going to say IT-

I don't care. That you broke your arm.

I also don't care about the quality of this one-shot