25- Truth or Dare [crack chapter 3]

WRITER'S BLOCK CRACK CHAPTER!!!

~~~~

I joined the small circle in my dorm. I had decided to host a small party, and was finally convinced to join my chaotic friends in a game of Truth or Dare.

The circle consisted of me -Alexander Hamilton- Lafayette, Hercules Mulligan, John Laurens, Aaron Burr, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and George Washington.

I'm was pretty sure Washington was drunk. Maybe. How else would he have managed to sneak into one of his students' dorms and get roped into a game if truth or dare?

Or at least that's what I liked to believe. Lafayette probably invited him, as me and him were his foster children.

Anyways, Lafayette started the game, and I grinned smugly. Let the chaos begin.

First, Lafayette turned to Hercules. Hercules picked "dare", and Lafayette dared him to take a shot of hot sauce.

That went well, and now Hercules was running around the dorm screaming for milk while the hamilsquad died laughing.

Then came Hercules' turn. He asked John, and John chose dare.

Hercules opened his mouth and I could see John regretting his decision. "I dare you... To draw Washington."

John sighed in relief.

"But make him sexy~" Hercules wiggled his eyebrows.

John facepalmed.

~

"Here." John finally said, holding up his scetchpad, a blush covering his cheeks.

Washington peeked over Hercules' shoulder, holding a random beer bottle that definitely wasn't there before

Washington peeked over Hercules' shoulder, holding a random beer bottle that definitely wasn't there before. He burst out laughing.

"EEEYYYY!!!" He yelled. He took a picture and sent it to Martha with no context whatsoever.

I'm surprised he was able to even take the picture.

Then it was John's turn.

John turned to me said, "I dare you to kiss the prittiest person in the room."

"Okay." I said. "Thomas?"

Thomas blushed. "I'm flattered, darlin, but I'm dating Ja-"

I glared at him.

"Move, BI-"

"SON. LANG- *HIC* LANIDFSH- *HIC* heygooglehowdoyouspelllanguage"

Thomas scrunched up his face and scooched over to James.

"Butthole."

"Language is spelled, L-A-N-G-U-A-G-E."

"WATCH YO L-A-N-G-U-A-G-E!!" Washington screached.

"Laf can I kiss you?" I asked, creaping past the pterodactyl Washingdad.

"Oui."

We kissed, but like barely. I pulled away and wiped off my mouth. "I'm straight, by the way."

"Same. Never speak of this."

"Okay."

I could feel John's heart break from here. I turned to him.

"Sorry, Freckles. You're hot and all, but Laf is f a b u l o u s."

~

I have no idea.