👤The Pleasure before the Storm👤

Very Trigger Warning :

The words in these chapter is slightly/very different from the other chapters. Vulgar and Nasty words are now present here. No stopping or censoring of words here. So be ready. If you don't want to read it, wait for the other chapters.

Another Christmas Gift to all of you!!!

Lablots😘

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"This is one of a hell hot, extreme and exciting sex!" Bright thought before he crashed his lips on Win's again.

~~~

Win moaned as Bright's tongue clashed with his'. Bright smirked before he broke the kiss to breath and then he kissed him again.

Win slowly sat on the first step of the stairs and lied down on the others. Though it's uncomfortable to lie on the stairs, he didn't mind. His thoughts and senses were now, already clouded with undying lust for his P', same as Bright who have fvcking uncontrollable lechery on the younger.

Bright used his hands to support his weight and not fully crash his heaviness on the pregnant boy as Win began to unbuttoned Bright's upper clothing and his polo.

Soon after, both the male was now only in their boxers, with their cloth sprawled on the stairs to be a mat for Win to lie there, the only difference of them is that, Win was still wearing his shoes which Bright thought as hot.

Metawin only wearing boxer and a sneaker is hot as fvck!

Bright studied Win after their long kiss and Win rolled his eyes when he noticed.

"Are you just going to stare at me till we both cum?" Win asked a bit hoarse in his voice making Bright's dick twitch more and became more harder than before.

"Fvck Win! How can I not stare at you when you're that hot?!" Bright said before he lean on Win again, but not on his lips but to his white thighs.

Win gasped when Bright's wet and warm tongue came in contact with his white creamy legs.

"Hmmm" he moaned at the tickting sensation he's feeling caused by the older's fvcking sinful luscious lips.

"P'. More" Win said almost a whisper as Bright continue to put wet and open-mouth kisses on Win's thighs, licking with his fvcking cummer tounge.

Bright looked at Win's eyes when he heard him talk before he smirked at him.

"What my baby wants, baby gets" Bright said and before Win could answer, Bright continued to spoke

"Now, placed your right leg on my hands so I can have more access to you vanilla flavored legs." Bright continued with a husky voice making Win unconsciously moan just by it as he placed his right leg on Bright's offering hand.

Bright wasted no time as Win's legs came in contact with his hands, he raised it horizontally, making Win's white right leg stood straight in front of Bright.

He smiled at Win before he looked at the standing white leg and began to lick it, from the skin revealed from the sneakers to the deepest part of his thigh, and Win can't do anything but moan in the tickling pleasurable sensation, Bright is making him feel.

Now all Win want is to feel Bright inside him and cum.

"P'! Fvck me please!" He pleaded and Bright grinned at that.