👤The Talk and The Truth👤

Win was cooking at the kitchen with his mind keep wandering of the memories that him and Bright did last night and the event this morning.

*Flashback*

Both bodies are sleeping comfortably with the warmth of each other, the warmth that both of them missed.

Win who was spooned by Bright, hugging him in the waist while his back is facing Bright, was awoken when something is poking his butt.

At first, he shrugged it off and enjoy the warm thing poking him, but then the memories last night hit him like a hard rock which made his eyes abruptly opened. He looked at his back and found Bright hugging him while sleeping peacefully.

He gulped hard and looked down at his butt we're the warm thing is poking him.

His eyes widened more when saw Bright's hard manhood poking him early in the morning.

He closed his eyes and breather deeply.

"Calm down. It's just a morning wood. No More, No Less" he said and slowly get away from Bright's embraced which he did successfully.

He was about to stood up from the edge of the bed to picked his clothes when a hand held his wrist tightly.

He looked at the hands and found Bright staring deeply at him.

"Let's talk about us-" Bright didn't finished his sentence when Win shoved his arms off and spoke.

"Uhh. Take a bath first. I-I'll cook now." Win said and picked his clothes then ran out of the room naked and headed to his room.

*End*

He sighed heavily and focused cooking his spiceless fried rice. Only carrots, rice and salt are the ingredients, no garlic and onions because he felt dizzy when ever he smell it.

He sighed again when his nervousness never left him.

"Am I ready for this? Am I ready tot all about this?" He asked in his mind.

"Ahem" Bright cleared his throat to gain Win's attention which he did successfully.

Win looked at Bright awkwardly same as Bright.

If before, they are distant and Bright was almost a slave on Win's sweet and frustrating torture, now they are very awkward with each other. No hate or pain, just awkward.

Bright sighed deeply and closed his eyes before he opened it again and sat on the counter facing Win's back.

When Win felt someone is staring at him, he turned to Bright and he saw him looking at him with sad, pain and regret in his eyes.

Win just smiled timidly at him before he readied their breakfast.

"Uhh. I didn't put spices on the fried rice, hope you didn't mind." Win said as the matter of factly.

"Uhh. It's okay.... I don't mind..... It's.... It's yummy though." Bright said and looked at him then smiled awkwardly.

"Uhhh.. L-Let's finish eating first before we talk" Win said and began eating.

Bright just looked at Win with awe and love, seeing his ex-wife talking to him again, even though they're not as talkative and close like before but this is a great start for the both of them.

.
.
.

After they finished eating, Bright decided to talk to Win at the living room.

They sat on the couch oppositely, facing each other.