💀The Badass Sun💀

Win came home very late, it's already 12 midnight when he enters the house. Bright who has been worried on him waited for him to come back until he fell asleep on the couch.

.
.

Win was about to pass the couch when he noticed soft snores, he go near the couch and found Bright sleeping peacefully.

He just sighed and looked at Bright intently before he go to the kitchen to get something.

When he came back, he is holding a glass of water and drink the half of it.

He keep on waking Bright but then Bright didn't woke up. Win sighed before he spoke

"You won't wake up huh?" He said and pour almost half glass of water onto Bright's face making him stood up immediately and looked around in shock.

When his eyes landed on Win, he sighed in relief and about to hug Win when Win noticed it and splash the remaining water to Bright's face.

Bright just closed his eyes and sighed.

"What the fvck Win." Bright said calmly trying to not be annoyed and irritated.

"Don't try to touch me you pervert! You're touches makes my skin burn." He said seriously and release the glass from his hands making it shattered and broke into pieces to the floor.

Bright looked at the glass in shock and to Win.

Win just shrugged and looked at him innocently before he turned around and walked upstairs and to his room.

"Such a badass." He said before cleaning the Flor and then after, head back to his room to change and sleep.

.
.
.
.
.

When the morning comes, Bright hurriedly ran to the kitchen to cook something for them to eat.

He wants to cook Win his breakfast but then he was greeted by a cooking, sexy Metawin.

Bright gulped at the sight in front of him.

"I never found him this hot back then, even when he's tummy is a little big than before, he's still hot" in Bright's mind.

It is true that when Win came back, Bright directly noticed Win's gain of weight, he's one-fourth bigger than before.

He just shook his hand and opened the refrigerator to drink some water.

When he turned around, he was greeted by a very hot Win,

He's wearing a front crop-top shirt that only his small belly exposed and not his back and a tight jeans.

Bright just noticed that Win was not wearing apron.

"Eye-raping me too Vachirawit? Such a shameless man you are. First, peeking on to my bathroom and now eye-raping me in the kitchen? What's next unwrapping me at the garage? Or Eating me at the living room?" Win said seductively, but enough for Bright to get a hard on.

"Sh-Shut up!" Bright said and sat at the stool on the counter table.

Win just smirked at him and placed a plate full of pasta in front of them.

Bright looked at the plate and to Win in confusion.

"You just cooked one?" Bright asked and Win just rolled his eyes before he put two forks on the plate.

"I thought it's obvious?" Win said and began eating little by little.

"Aahh. You just eat it, I'll cook for myself" he was about to stand when Win immediately get the knife on his side and point it to Bright who's in front of him.