👤Accepted Rejection👤

"Sun Metawin 'Win' Opas-iamkajorn, can I court you again, for real?" Giggles and Cheers echoed all around the room. Bright smiled nervously while looking at Win, waiting for his answer.

Win seemed hesitant at first before he answered, "Uh.. P'. You see. I don't think you can court me." Win said slow and almost a whisper.

Hearing those words, the giggles and the cheers died down, and Bright's heart ache at the answer. His heart beat stopped at beat and his nervous smile and eyes turned sad and rejected.

"Oh? Uh. O-Okay.. Uh.. Forget it.. I'll wait when your already ready." Bright said as he slowly stood up and sat on the side of Win's bed. "Well, that's the thing. I'm...already in a relationship and it's not right to let someone court when you're already taken in the first place." Win explained further. Bright's brows furrowed in confusion and tears began to sting his eyes. The family looked at scene in front of them. Sadness and confusion was visible in all the faces inside the ICU.

"Oh? I didn't know you're already taken? Since......w-when?...... Congratulations! I-I'm happy for you!" Bright can't stop to stutter and pause between his words as the tears was seconds away from coming out of it's sockets and his voice was near from breaking.

"Thank You." Win mumbled cautiously.

Bright breathed heavily before he stood up. "Uh.... I'm going out first. I want fresh air." He spoke as he was about to walk to the door but before he was stopped when Win spoke.

"You see, this boyfriend of mine, is very caring and loving to me. He worried a lot and he didn't want me to think he's responsible so he do everything to make me happy even if it means keeping secrets from me. He hurt me unintentionally and I still love him and I know he also love me. He likes cuddles and kisses. And he's very handsome and hot." Win described his lover and Bright's heart broken hearing it more.

"Well, congratulation to that liver of yours, but please, be sensitive babe, yes I love you but please don't rub it on my face that you're already taken and I have no chance with you anymore." Bright's voice finally broke, and the tears spilled continuously as he finally broke down.

Win rolled his eyes before he spoke, "P'. Of course I'll rub it on your face, because you need to hear it. You deserve to know it."

"No! You're hurting me Win. I know I hurt you but please don't hurt me like this... I can't. I love you and it's painful to hear that you live someone else than me!" Bright's hoarse voice echoed on the four walls of the room and the family just stayed silent, contemplating if they interfere to stop the scene in front of them or just stay silent and watch where it goes.

"P'. You will be happy if you knew who he is." Win said as he smiled sweetly and Bright shook his head vigorously as he don't want to know. "No! I don't want Win. I don't want to know. It hurts." He said as he continuously shook his head.

"P'. Why are you crying? No need to cry."

"I have rights to cry! It hurts Babe. It hurts." He yelled.

"P'. Come here." Win instructed. "No!" Bright shouted again, as he step back, away from Win.

"Come here P'." Win repeated again, now more loud but Bright stepped back again. "I said No!" Bright yelled ask loud as he can, making Win breathed hard before he opened his mouth, "I said, COME HERE!" He shouted, the family began to usher on Win, calming him as he just woke up and still recovering and he's already tiring himself.

Bright walked near him hesitantly. When he reached Win's bed, he was hugged by the boy, calming the boy and wiping his tears.

"No need to cry over it P'. It's you okay? It's you I'm talking about. Don't cry over it." Win calmed Bright down and the other looked at him before he furrowed his brows in confusion.

"W-What do you mean?" Bright asked. "It's you P'. Remember you're the only one I loved and will love. You're the only person that I have relationship with. You're my only boyfriend remember?" Win reminded and Bright's face was morphed in confusion more.

"Babe, we broke up. That's why I want to court you again." Bright reasoned and Win shook his head in disagree. "No P'. We didn't broke up. If ever we broke up, it's you, who think we completely broke up. I didn't agree. And as a couple we will agree in our decisions together so when you said that you broke up with me, it's you who broke up, but I didn't so we are still in relationship. You're still my boyfriend and I am still yours. So I can't let you court me cause in the first place, I still belong to you and vice versa. I am taken and you're the one who take and own me. So stop crying cause it's not worth a tears of heartbreak, instead a tears of joy and smiles.." Win finally justified his point and Bright who heard it cried more.

"Why are you still crying?" One of the family member interfere as they saw how Bright cried when Win finally finished his mantra.

"This is now a tears of joy and embarrassment." Bright mumbled under Win's hug. And the boy chuckled hearing it. "You cried for nothing P'. You should let me explain first, without you stopping me. You could've save yourself from embarrassment." Win teased and the whole family chuckled.

Bright leaned back and looked at Win before he suddenly pecked the boy's lips to shut him up. Win looked at Bright before they smiled at each other.

"Now, I can accept your rejection wholeheartedly and happily.. Reject me all you want.. There is no need to cry over it anyway, cause as you said, you belong to me and vice versa. If you broke up with me, I will not agree so we will be together forever, ten years, twenty years, thirty years later and more." Bright uttered and hugged Win again.

Win smiled before he answered, "Now I regret not agreeing breaking up with you."

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

                                 -The End-

Happy April fools!! I know I'm late but still, it's still April so it's okay!! Hahahah

For those who still didn't watched the 2gether the movie ost, Ten Years Later by Win Metawin, well you should!! The video is cute, the song is cute and amazing! Everything is amazing!! I love it.. My No. 1 in top Thai favorite songs, No. 2 is Yang Ku Gan, while 3rd is Kan Gu..

And also, 3 chapters left!!!! I will all miss you in this book.

Bye

See you

Love y'all ❣ 😘