👤Welcome to Hell👤

TRIPLE UPDATE!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!

BLESSING THY READERS WITH TRIPLE UPDATES AS A COMPENSATION FOR THE DAYS THAT I WENT SILENT.. ♥

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Tied in a chair, in the middle of the living room, was Pam located. In front of her, was where the evil was sitting, smirking at her while the traitor was standing on his back, avoiding her eyes.

"You traitor!" Pam shouted at Joss who flinched at her loud voice.

"I trusted you you bastard!! How could you do this to me?!" Pam said feeling betrayed as her trusted man stab her at her back.

Hearing those words, the devil laughed, he just can't believe, the fact that Pam finally felt what the feeling of someone stabbing your back, or more like, someone betrayed you.

Pam who heard the devil's laughs, glared at him before she also yelled at him.

"You bitch! You'll pay for all of this! You already stole my Bright away form me and now you stole Joss! How dare you! I'll really kill you!! You seduced them!!" She uttered and Win swear that his stomach ache because of too much laughter.

"Delusional much? Assuming? First of all, Bright was never yours cause from the very start, he's already mine. Secondly, I didn't stole him from you, YOU stole him from me! Thirdly, I didn't seduced him or Joss, it isn't my fault that I'm more tempting than you, maybe you stink that's why none of them wants to bed you, or even got near you......" Win explained while walking around Pam, satisfied at Pam's angry face.

"I'm just sad, that Joss here, realized it just a while ago, I pity him because he got to stick around to a stinky girl like you for a long time." Win mockingly said making Pam cursed him loudly while trying to get away from being tied.

Win chuckled drily before he kicked the chair making it fall on the floor together with the girl.

She groaned in pain as once again, her injuries was disturbed by the sudden slam on the floor.

"You better shut up or not just kick will be given to you." Win threatened before he ordered Joss to stand the chair and the girl again.

"What the hell are you going to do with me huh?! Just kill me now that you still have time because if ever I can get away from here, I'll kill both of you and the others!" She challengingly asked Win and again, Win laughed at Pam.

"Why the hell are you laughing?! What's funny?! Are you insane?! No wonder Bright cheat on you!" Pam was answered with a hard gun slap after she said those words making her lips busted, her surroundings blurred and her head dizzy for a while.

"I wonder what your parents fed you, is it shit? Or dirt because of your foul mouth." Win said and his grip on the gun tightened making his knuckles white.

"Wow. I feel ashamed! If I'm foul mouthed, then what do I call to that fvcking mouth of yours? A no filter dirty mouth?" Pam answered and laughed mockingly at Win.

Win chuckled before he countered,

"No, my mouth is heaven and a beauty, cause imagine, this mouth can blow Bright's dick amazingly. This mouth can make him horny, this mouth can make him cum in just a minute, this mouth can make him happy and this mouth-"