👤Deal Bright? or Kill Win?👤

"W-What are you talking about P'?" Win stuttered making Kitty smirked at him and then shook her head.

"You can't fool me Mr. Win. I know what that bump means" She said referring to Win's tummy.

"Uhh. Maybe you're just imagining things P'Kitty." Nine butted in immediately.

"Oh? Am I?" Kitty said and smiled at both Win and Nine..

She was about to said something when looked at top if Win's head, who's facing his back on the window, sitting on the couch and widened her eyes, before she pushed Win which cause the man to lay in the couch and a noise was heard same as the shout of Kitty who's on top of him.

"Argh!" Kitty shouted in pain, and blood started to came out of his left shoulder caused by the bullet shot a while ago.

Both Win and Nine just widened their eyes in shock. Win looked at his back and saw a man covered with a black mask on the rooftop running out of their..

Win was about to tell Nine about it when Kitty shouted,

"Close the windows and please give me some cloth!" She said and Win walked fast to his drawer to get his first-aid kit while Nine is the one to close the windows..

"What was that?!" Nine said after he successfully closed the windows.

"Someone's trying to kill you Win" Kitty answered seriously looking at Win who frowned and after a while, he shouted,

"Bright!" He said and immediately stormed out of the office leaving Nine and Kitty looking at each other.

As Win stormed out of his office and to his boyfriend's, he bumped on to someone and immediately apologized before he walked, but after the third step, he stopped and abruptly look at his back and found the person he bumped a while ago, already gone.

He didn't mind though and walks fast to Bright's office only to find Bright sitting on his swivel chair, deep in his thoughts.

Win sighed in relief before he walked near Bright and hugged him tightly at the side, making Bright jolt but soon relaxed when he found out it's his lover.

"You okay babe?" He asked Win and Win hummed and smiled at him before he answered.

"Someone tried to kill me, but instead of me, P'Kitty was the one who was shot" Win said.. Bright looked at Win horrified before he broke the hug and distance himself from Win making the boy frowned.

"What happened P'?" Win asked and about to walked near Bright but the older stopped him.

"Stay in your place Win. Don't come near me!" He shouted and look around the office and to the windows, when he found nothing dangerous, he sighed in relief and walked to Win who's getting more suspicious at Bright's behavior.

"Sorry. I just want you to be safe" Bright said and soon as he got near Win and hugged him tightly.

"I'm safe P'. And I'm most safe than the safest if I'm with you." Win said and Bright just stared at Win before he leaned in for a quick kiss.

"Let's work already, so we can go home early." Win said and Bright hummed before they parted ways again.

Win walked back to his office and found Nine and Kitty there with her left shoulder bandaged.. Win forgot that he left both of them here because of worry that something happened to Bright..

"Are you okay now, P'Kitty?" Win asked and Kitty smiled at him before she replied

"I'm okay Win.. It's good that I immediately noticed it or you and the baby's life will at sake." Kitty said and her last words make Win more curious at her.