👤Meet me in Hell👤

"Joss begged to do anything, for him to not be in jail and I thought, what if, I make him my alliance and help me get Pam to jail. He's adamant that he'll not turned her back at Pam but then, Mil told him that Pam is the reason his father or my uncle died, so after that, he began to think twice and see Pam in a dark light." Win explained to Bright as to how did Pam fell on a trap and now that Bright knew, he began to calmed his heart down a bit, knowing that Win's not a psycho who laughed because his enemy escaped from him.

"So you're saying, Joss is not an enemy?" Bright asked and Win nod before he spoke again.

"But we should let others know, so tomorrow we will call all of our family, and friends to let them know so that they'll not kill Joss when they possibly meet." Win said and Bright nodded before they both laid on the bed and cuddled and sleep.

.
.
.
.

Seeing Bright sitting on a single couch, with Win on his lap and smiling widely is a sight to see to the family and friends of them.

After many mess that came to the two, still they managed to be together.

Lucid smiled fondly while watching his grandsons, talking with each other sweetly and having their own world without caring what the people around them will react or do, when in fact, they called them all early in the morning.

"Seriously? This is what the reason why you called us all?" Gulf asked grumpily to the two who disturbed his morning with his husband.

"I'm having a great time with my boyfriend when you called and then you just want to flaunt your sweetness in front of us? This is crazy!" Nine seconded and Win rolled his eyes at the two before he answered,

"I know were sweet in front of all of you right now, and I apologize, but what I don't understand is that, why is it like you're jealous or something with what we're doing?" Win asked sassily and Gulf growled before he answered Win shamelessly.

"I'm having a morning quickie but then you interrupted it!" He said making his Mama Day who's sipping her coffee, coughed in surprise.

"Oh my God, my precious ears." Victoria mumbled while covering her ears.

Mew blushed the same as Gulf as he realized what he just said.

"Nine, don't tell me, that's your reason to?" Win asked and he swear, he saw Joong smirked when Nine cleared his throat.

"Oh my God. I'm friends with pervs." Win said before he cleared his throat and began to told them what the real business is.

"So.... Uh... So that's why I called you all today to tell you that, Pam escaped and Joss is an ally" Win said straightforwardly not beating around the bush.

"So you're telling us that Pam escaped the policemen and then Joss is an ally and you're very calm?" Day asked her son and Win just shrugged.

"Win.. I swear, I will really pinch your waist! What if Pam revenge on you?" His mother said and Win sighed before he nudged Bright to tell them everything.

When the man caught what Win means, he cleared his throat before he spoke.

"Pam was now in Joss's houses which is in a middle of the forests near Pam's house.. Joss helped her out, by Win's order and now, she's staying there. Joss is secretly monitoring Hus every move and plans so he can report to us.." Bright said.