👤1 week👤

As soon as the both of them reached the company, they were greeted by a very frustrated Nine and the devilish smile of Kitty. Both the secretary are waiting at the entrance of the company. Painfully waiting for the two CEOs to arrive.

When Nine saw them walking to the entrance from the parking lot, he breathed in relief before he  bombarded his friend with questions,

"What the hell took the both of you so long?! Why are your lips bruised?! Mr. Plowden is already at the conference hall do you know that?!" He stated making both Win and Bright rolled their eyes at him.

"He already know that we will be late, Nine" Bright said before he ushered Win inside, so the four of them began to walk to the meeting hall.

When they entered, they were greeted with a disheveled and flushed Luke Plowden and his Secretary, Kay.

Bright and Win knitted their brows in confusion before they looked at each other and smirked knowingly.

"Well. Then, we're just on time! I told you, Luke, here will not be mad for us getting late because he also has something to do before we start." Bright said, enhancing the word late and do to give the others the idea both Win and him are thinking when they saw Luke and his Secretary's state.

"Well.. Uh-- let's get started then.. " Luke voiced out, and as soon as he said those, manager and assistant from different departments of the company entered the session.

.
.
.

"Thank You Luke, you will never really regret partnering with us, and I'm sure, our future projects will be successful." Bright said and they shake hands with each other same goes to Win.

When everything finished, Luke decided to immediately go back to their company so only Bright, Win and their two secretaries are the one left at the hall.

"Can you leave us for a while P', Nine?" Win ordered and the two just smirked at them before they go out.

When the two of them was surely gone and far away from the premises, Win sat on Bright's lap, who's sitting oh his swivel chair.

"What's wrong?" Bright asked as he noticed Win's being to clingy.

"Nothing. I just want this.. I'm craving for your warm and sweetness." He uttered and Bright chuckled.

"Well, why am I not surprise anymore. Of course you still have your sudden cravings." Bright whispered but Win still heard it because of their proximity.

"It's your fault. You spoiled me with your love and care, whatever I said, you followed it, except when you thought it can harm me." Win remarked.

"Well, I only have you, my one and only love and boyfriend, who will I spoil if not you then? Our baby is still not out from you, so it will be you that I will spoil." Bright said..

"Oh by the way, did you already know what's our baby's gender?" Bright asked when he remembered that Win visited the hospital without him knowing, in short, he go there alone, he just found out when the doctor called and nagged at Bright for not accompanying Win and he told him that Win is now going home.

"Well, do you want to know?" Win asked innocently and Bright's face lit up before he eagerly nodded.

"Well, the doctor said, it's a girl" Win blurted out fastly, waiting for Bright priceless reaction, but instead, he just smiled sweetly at him and hugged him tightly.

"You're not even surprised or happy?" Win asked.

"I am happy, very happy. Well, no matter what the gender of the baby, I will still love and care for him/her as much as I care for you, BUT of course you're ahead when it comes to my priority as always. If the baby is my 100% priority, then you're 100 and 50.99 percent!" Bright said and gave Win's nose Eskimo kiss making Win giggled.