👤Unexpected Adoption👤

*5 months later*

"You bastard!! P' Come here!!" Win shouted from their bedroom. His voice echoed around the whole mansion and even heard by their neighbors. Fast, hard, footsteps coming from outside their bedroom was heard after his call. The door slammed open revealing a heavily panting, nervous and flustered Bright. "Ba-baby, what's wrong?" He asked as he even his breath. His hands were on his knees, indicating his very tired from running. Win glared at him for a whole minute before he spoke. "How many times do I have to tell you that when you fold the clothes, make sure to arrange it properly! Look at the closet, you just slumped the whole clothes on the closet! Fold it again! Look it's very crumpled and the whole closet is a mess! Fix it!" Win rambled as he pointed the open closet with their clothes, a mess, jumbled and tangled with each other. "Did you even fold it in the first place?" Win asked when he noticed tangled clothes.

Bright looked away, avoiding the eyes of his angry boyfriend. He gulped hard, before he slowly shook his head earning a groan from the younger. "You're really a bastard sometimes." Win said under his breath before he got up from the bed.

It's already five months since the unfaithful and unlucky incident that turned their lives a whole upside down with roller caster of emotions. Win's bruises, wounds, broken bones and fractures were already healed last month, however, the fear of having a child again in his womb, or even discussing about pregnancy, made him completely frustrated and scared. He was unfortunately traumatized. Win is traumatized and afraid that if he bare a child again, the same thing will happen or he will accidentally miscarriage the child. So when Bright is always opening about that topic, Win immediately turned it down, ignore or even change the topic. He's having a therapy about it, and so far he's doing good. Slowly good.

The therapist told Bright to be patient, hold on and wait, for his boyfriend to be ready. Bright understood, but sometimes he can't stop to imagine and think of what if's.

What if Win agreed to have their baby again?

What if he listened to Bright sometimes?

Maybe he's already months pregnant now.

He talked to the family about this matter and the same thing was answered to him. He needs to wait for Win to be ready. So that's what he's doing. Instead of convincing Win, he's waiting and helping Win to recover and cope with his trauma so one day, they can finally create a family without one of them scared of the past.

"Babe, Sorry." Bright said low and sad after a whole minute of silence. Win looked at him before he sighed. Win wanted to be angry with his boyfriend but he know, it will only last hours. But that didn't mean that he can't be upset. He already told Bright how to do this things for a hundredth times. He told Bright that he should be the one folding their clothes because he's trued and he wanted to take a nap, however, when he woke up, he was met with a silent room and a jumbled and a mess clothes on the closet.

"Babe.. Sorry. Please don't be mad at me.. Please.." Bright tries again as he walked to Win, kneeled in front of him, holding the younger's hands looking like a lost puppy. Win rolled his eyes before he spoke. "You asshole. Acting cute to make me forgive you... Stand up, I'm hungry." Win said as he looked away, a faint blush on his cheeks.

Bright smiled ever so sweetly before he obliged and stood up. "Let's go to the kitchen, I cook pasta for you." Still holding Win's hands, he drag Win out of their room and bribe him with pasta to forget the messed clothes on the closet. "Make sure it's yummy, because if it isn't, you'll be sleeping on the couch for the whole week. And remember, I still didn't forgive you about what you did a while ago." Win said as he sat on the stool. Bright pout making Win cringed, not accepting how cute and at the same time hot Bright is when he do that, it's unfair!!