👤Vengeance of the Demon Rabbit👤

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠ :

MENTION OF HEAVY STUFFS, BLOOD, GUNS AND KILLINGS.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Pam shrieked as the sound of the gunshot echoed in the whole house. Win's laughed lingered in the air and bang Pam's eardrums making her blood boil in anger.

"Oh? You're afraid?" Win mockingly teased and chuckled.

"Shut up!" Pam said as she slowly untied the rope in her hands. After how many attempts to untie her hands, it finally loosen, and Pam is slowly untying it from her hands without Win knowing it.

Minutes later, Pam was about to jump on Win to surprise him, when Joss came in looking confused.

"Your brothers, friends and Bright is here." Joss asked, more like a statement and looked at him too, confused as to why they're here.

"Win!" Bright shouted as they barged into the room, making the three people inside whipped their heads to the door.

"Bright!" Pam exclaimed gratefully before she continued, "I'm happy you came to save me from this demon! He hurt me! Look at me!" She said as she faked her cries, forgetting her plans a while ago when he saw the man.

But to no avail, Bright ignore her and ran to Win, holding his shoulders, inspecting if he's hurt.

"Are you okay? God! You made me so worried!" He mumbled before he hugged Win tightly.

Pam who saw the interaction seethed in anger before she stood up and ran to where Joss is, snatching his gun from him and aiming it at Win.

Everyone freak out, and the agents got their guns and aim Pam.

"Put your guns down or I'll shoot that fvcktard!" Pam ordered but the agents didn't budge even if Mew and Gulf uttered to put their guns down, afraid that Pam will really shoot Win.

"I said, put your guns down, or I'll kill Win!!!" She uttered again now more angrier and louder. Joss who was rooted at the ground a while ago came back to his senses, and immediately tried to get the gun from Pam.

"Bright! Win come here!" Mil yelled and the two ran to them as Mil waked near his cousin and stepsister.

"Let go! Joss let go!" Pam hardly spoke as Joss kept on stealing the gun.

"No Pam! Let this go and just surrender please!" Joss pleaded, afraid that this will go for much worse.

"Pam, please." Mil who successfully got near them hold Pam's shoulders to stop and calm her, and he succeeded making both Joss and Pam stopped, or so he thought, as when Joss stopped, Pam managed to get the gun and shot Joss stomach making him fall to the ground, with blood coming out of his mouth, and she managed to push Mil away as she aim the gun to Win.

Bright who saw that, hugged Win so he can shield him from the bullet but when the gunshot was heard, nothing excruciatingly painful pierced his back.

"M-Mil!" Win shouted his brother's name, as he saw him immediately ran to take the bullet for both him and Bright.

Bright looked back and saw Mil, in front of Pam holding his left chest..

When he fall down, Win pushed Bright and aim his gun to Pam to shot her but instead, Joss who managed to stood up weakly hugged her and take Win's two bullets who pierced on his back painfully.