👤Bright's Side 1👤

It's been a week since Bright and Win divorced. In that week, Bright didn't go to work. He already told their parents after their quarrel, about their divorce and his family's reaction made him more miserable.

Flashback:

Bright closed his eyes after he perform what he believes Win wants during s*x. He's body is sleeping but his ears are listening to Win's every move. When he noticed the room became silence, he opened his eyes and stood up from the bed. He walked through the window, naked. He looked outside and found Win standing already carrying his luggage. He saw Win looked at their house for the last time and began to walk through the village's gate. His heart ache at the thought of just letting Win walked away from him and he can't do anything but watched him leave.

His tears began to flow out from his sockets.

He break and throw every thing, his grip can reach. He punched their bedroom's mirror and almost every corner of the wall just to let his pain and anger out. Blood is rushing on his knuckles and their room is a complete mess.

"Ahhhhh!!" He shouted and cried loudly ignoring their sleeping neighbors. After a minute, he heard the doorbell rung continuously, he go and  opened it not minding his state right now. When the door swung open, he saw Gulf and Mew standing outside looking worriedly at him.

"Bright? What happened? Why are you shouting?" Gulf asked and Bright cried hardly and kneeled on the floor.

"I'm sorry if I disobeyed my promise that I will not broke and hurt Win P'" Bright said while crying.

Mew furrowed his brows in confusion and looked around to find Win.

"Where's Win?" Mew asked and Bright wiped his tears before he answered.

"He left me, we divorced, I made a mistake on him but it's just a small mistake, I am sorry P'-" Bright didn't finished his words when a fist landed on his face, his lips busted.

"What the fvck did you do?!" Gulf asked, Mew hold his waist to stop him from beating Bright.

"I lied to him. I always keeps secret to him.. But that secret is just a slight problem I guess" Bright said and wiped the blood coming from his busted lips.

"Slight? If that problem is slight, why did it came to the point of divorcing each other?? And don't tell me, you ask for divorce huh?!" Gulf shouted and tried to get away from Mew's hold but failed.

"He always ask me if there is something that I want to tell him but I always refused to talk honestly and ended up lying to him. He's the one asked me to divorce him" Bright said and bowed his head, when a thought sinked in his mind just now.

"Shit!" He whispered.

"And you agreed?! What the fvxk Bright! You agreed?! You said you love him but then you agreed to divorce him?!" Gulf shouted and shoved Mew's hands off of his waist then shrugged.

"Fvck! Why did I agreed! Damn dumb motherfvcking Bright!" In Bright's mind.

"Do you really love our brother?!" Mew asked making Bright looked at them in anger.

"Don't you dare, question my love for him. I love him so much! Only him!" Bright said and clutched his hair.

"Then why did you agree?! Did you fvcking cheat on Win?!" Mew said hardly.

"I didn't cheat on him! Ever! Not even once! And I am not in my right mind and state when he asked me to divorce him! My mind suddenly went blank!" Bright said and began to cry again.

"You fvcked up so bad Bright! You should explain everything! I'll call our parents." Gulf said and dialed their mama's number then after, Bright's parents.

When they came to Bright's house. Day was very confuse, Gulf didn't tell him the reason and just said to come over same as Light and Victoria. When Light and Victoria entered the house, they found Bright at the corner, sitting on the floor completely a mess, tears stained his cheeks, his fist clutched his hairs and staring on the floor blankly.

Victoria came rushing to him and held his shoulders.

"Bright, what wrong?! What's happening?" Victoria asked.

Bright was about to answer when the door suddenly swung opened revealing his very worried grandfather. Mew and Gulf looked at Lucid in confusion, they didn't called him. Day noticed his son's confused looks that's why he spoke

"I called him too. I know there is something odd happening here" Day said. Lucid looked around and then after, he looked at Bright intently.

"Where is Win?" He said and when Bright didn't answered, he sighed and sat on the couch and spoke.

"I knew it. You messed up really badly grandson" Lucid said making Bright, Mew and Gulf looked at him in shock and their parents in confusion.

"What's happening really?" Day asked and Lucid looked at her before he sighed and looked at Bright again.

"Tell me honestly grandson, did you cheat on Win?" Lucid asked making their both parents furrowed their brows more in confusion..

Bright didn't answered but clutched his hair more making his knuckles white while looking left and right on the floor. He looked very scared and can't think carefully.

"Did you cheat on Win, Bright?" Lucid said calmly repeating his question.

"N-no! I-I didn't cheat on him!" He said and tears began to flow out from his eyes again. He thinks deeply if he ever cheated on Win, but he can't think of any reasons.

"Then what is that SLIGHT secret you told me and Mew about?" Gulf asked and Bright's eyes began to avoid 12 eyes than is gazing on him, 6 eyes looking intently and 6 eyes in confusion.

"I-I can't tell you" Bright whispered making both Mew and Gulf's blood boiled.

"Control yourselves Mew, Gulf" Lucid said calmly. And silence engulfed all of them for a while.

"What is really happening?" Light asked all of them, anger is visible on his tone.

"Win and I.............We divorced" Bright whispered enough for all of them to heard.

"What?!" Light, Day and Victoria shouted in shock.

"You really messed up so bad fvcking Vachirawit" Gulf said before he walked out of the house and Mew followed him, he apologized to his mama, Bright's parents and Grandfather for Gulf's behavior and mouth before he followed his wife.

"You should explain everything to us, honestly Vachirawit, or else I'll disown you!" Light said angrily making Lucid closed his eyes, Day turned his head on Light and Victoria gasped in shock.

"I never raised a son and a Chivaaree who's a motherfvcking bastard" Light said before sitting on the couch facing Bright who is sitting in front of them, on the floor and leaning on the wall.

"This is it Bright, better tell them or you will be disowned" he whispered to himself in his mind before he open his mouth to speak.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Cut!!!! Let's cut it here.

I want you all to think what is that SLIGHT PROBLEM Bright was talking about..😂😂. Who knows????

Part2 tomorrow morning maybe..

If you haven't watched the still2gether trailer yet, you better watched it. It's cute😂😂. Everyone's relationship is progressing really good and Win's friend Ohm smells something fishy😂😂😂..

See u tomorrow claoudies.

Love y'all😊😘