👤Bright's Side 2👤

"This is it Bright, better tell them or you will be disowned" he whispered to himself in his mind before he open his mouth to speak.

"Me and Win, We divorced a while ago, I-I don't know what's the reason" Bright said honestly. Tears still flowing on his cheeks.

"Did you cheat on him?" Day asked.

"N-No! I-I didn't cheat on him. E-Even if I die, I-I promised I didn't" Bright said with difficulty because of his painful sobs coming from his mouth.

"Did you do something that can make him think that you cheated on him?" Victoria asked calmly. Bright looked at them blankly, thinking if he did something wrong that make Win misunderstood everything.

"I-I can't remember anything" He said and bowed his head.

"What is your relationship with your Secretary, Pam" Lucid, his grandpa asked him firmly, his parents and Win's turned their heads on their father. Bright gulped the lump forming on his throat before he answered.

"W-Where just friends grandpa" Bright said and Lucid shook his head and chuckled annoyingly.

"Than what is this rumor spreading around the company, that you have an affair with her?" Lucid said nonchalantly making all of them looked at Bright. Bright furrowed his brows in confusion.

"W-What are you talking about grandpa? I didn't know about it! When did this shit happened!" Bright said and about to get his phone to call his secretary when Lucid stood up and reached Bright's phone before he could get it.

"Don't be stupid Bright. Think for your every action! You're so careless!" Lucid said and sat back on the couch.

"This happened 2 or 3 days already" Lucid said making Bright remembered something.

"Fvck!" He shouted and punch his head hardly making Light sighed and go to him to stop him from punching his self.

"Th-That day, it's the day when Pam kissed me" Bright said making everyone looked at him in disbelief.

"Win saw that." Day said confidently.

"Fvck! He misunderstood everything! Pam kissed me but I didn't kissed back! The time she kissed me, I was in shock and couldn't move! He took that advantage to encircle his arms around my neck and deepened the kiss! But I didn't kissed back, after I gained my real self, I pushed her and almost beat her up!" Bright said and started crying again. Now he knew why Win divorced him, Win taught that he cheated on him..

"What's your position?" Light asked more like joking, Victoria slap his shoulder hardly making him frown.

"What?! I am asking seriously! Maybe Win really misunderstood based from the angle he saw!" Light said making everyone nod in agreement and looked at Bright again.

"W-we're standing in the middle of my office, my face was facing the door and she was blocking my sight, she was in front of me, probably his back facing the fvcking door!" Bright said and everyone sighed. Day caressed his temple lightly.

"Fvck! This is a big misunderstanding!" Day said making everyone silence.

"That position of Pam kissing Bright in front of the door really looks like they are eating each other's face especially that Pam was deepening it, so her face will really moved same as Bright's cause her arms are around his neck, she will pull him more. If you saw it in the doorway, it really looks like they are making-out or something " Light said after he connected the dots.