👤Video👤

Warning: 18+..

Matured Scenes ahead. If you don't want to read it, you can skip it and wait for another update😂😊

ENJOY!!!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

2nd weeks of their 2 months old marriage life. Everything seems normal for Bright but for Win, every seconds, minutes and hours are tortures. He can't forget that woman who answered Bright's phone. Her voice is somehow quite familiar to him yet he can't figure out who. He don't want to confront Bright cause he believed that "Bright needs time and he will tell it by himself to me.... but .... it's already a week since that incident happened and Bright seems to be unaware about it... or.... he doesn't want me to know?" In Win's mind.

Win heaved a sigh and continue his works in C.E. (Chivaaree Empires). This time, he really excused himself in his mother's entertainment company even if it is Monday today. He wants to be alone and think without skipping his works but looks like he already skipped some of it. He can't think properly and work at D.E cause Joong will always annoy and get his attention to ask all about his Secretary here, which is Joong's 'boyfriend'. Nine is on leave this week same as Pear who is his Secretary in D.E. They both have the same excuse, Family Matter but Win knows it is really quite serious matter for the both of his best friend. Pear and her family have some conflict. Her parents want her to marry a rich man so that Pear will not be working anymore but Pear don't want to marry that man cause it is 10 years older than her, that's what she said to Win, while in Nine's case, He and his father have some conflicts too. His father don't want Nine to marry and be Joong's husband cause he can't accept that Nine is gay and not interested in those women who his father arranged for him in a blind date. His mother just stays quiet the whole time, she can't fight her right in making decisions for her son cause her husband will beat her up and Nine wouldn't want that to happened.

Win felt guilty and annoyed at his own cause he is an useless person for the both of his best friends. He can't do anything to help them and he feel sorry for himself for keeping this matter to Joong. Nine don't want Joong to know about that matter cause he knows that Joong will be worried.  Win sighed again and continue his works. He always stop at the middle of his works and spaced out again and then sigh and continue his works.

Win was about to stand up to go to the cafeteria of their company to buy foods cause he is hungry, when his phone buzzed indicating there is a message sent to him. He get his phone and looked at the screen and found out that it comes to his Line account and sent by an unknown person. He opened it out of curiosity and saw that there is a video attached to the message. The message said *thought you need to know😊 Enjoy Metawin!!*
That's the message. Win creased his brows and opened the video. At first it is all dark. Win thought that it is just a prank and he's about to press the back button when the he saw 2 person at the bed, kissing. He thought of pausing and stopping the video cause he feels chills and it's creeping him out why the video is sent to him but then the man in the video caught his attention.. His eyes widened when he recognized the back of the man. It's him. The man's back is facing the camera and he is covering the girls face. They man is only wearing his boxer, and Win also recognized it. It's the boxer he buys for him. Win started to feel numb and he is trembling, he felt like someone poured cold water on him, he wants to stop the video but their is something stopping him from doing it. He watched the video and saw that man is starting to pull his boxer off and a minute later, he began thrusting. Moans can be heard and that voice is really from him.