👤31 minutes👤

Bright snuggled closer to Win inhaling his only favorite scent. It's still early in the morning and the two are just contented cuddling with each other. I mean three.

When 7:00 o'clock hits, they decided to shower together and, of course, their ritual when they shower together.. For them, shower will not be call shower if there's no pleasuring and masturbating of each other..

After their sweet and spicy shower, both make decided to cook breakfast and it means, Bright being the chief and Win being the watcher and the taster.

Win wanted to help cook their breakfast but Bright being the protective boyfriend, forbid Win and told him to just sit and watch him..

When Bright finished, they started to eat.

"Hmmmm.. Yummy as always!! But you should agree when I said I'll help you! So that our breakfast is the yummiest!" Win said joyfully. Bright just looked at him fondly before he shook his head and smiled.

"Soon. You'll help me cook soon, but not now. You're still pregnant and I'm worried something might happen to you when you help me." Bright answered.

"Duh! As if I'm really careless." Win mumbled.

"No you're careless. You're just... Clumsy" Bright whispered to himself, but Win still heard it so he smacked Bright's head playfully.

"I hate you!" Win said and focused his sight on his food, not minding the laughs of his P'.

After they eat, they clean the table and Bright washed the dishes then they rest at the couch in the living room for a while.

When Win was about to sat beside Bright who's looking at him with those pervy eyes paired with his arousing eyes, the latter held his wrist and pulled him making him sat on the older's lap.

Win shrieked before he punched Bright's chest lightly.

"You asshole!" He uttered.

"I really really want to devour that tempting red lips of yours baby." Bright said huskily on Win's ears putting wet kisses on Win's neck.

Win gulped before he answered.

"Then what's stopping you?" Win said nervously. It is really undeniable that even if they're together for how long already and Bright being bold at him like this, he still felt nervous when Bright's being all gentle and pervy at him.

Bright smirked before he suddenly dived in to Win's slightly parted lips. Win closed his eyes before he kissed back and wrapped his arms on Bright's neck. Bright on the other hand, wrapped his arms more tightly at Win's waist, afraid of letting the said boy go..

He bit Win's lower lip, earning a breathy moan from him. As they eat each other's mouth, Bright slowly laid Win on the couch and he hovered on top of him, still not breaking the kiss.

Win wrapped his legs around Bright's waits pulling him closer to deepen the kiss and so they can feel each other's body, and growing arousal. Lips wet, red and slightly puffy, tongue fighting for dominance, and saliva trickling at each other's side of their mouth.

They didn't want to stop the moment but there breaths didn't cooperate and it shortened every second so they broke the kiss unwantedly.. After seconds of breathing, they looked at each other's eyes before they leaned again for a more needy and sloppy kiss.

Bright's hands, began to roam around Win's body, invading the inside of his shirt, wanting to feel the soft milky skin of the latter. Same goes to Win, he badly want to see the masculine and hot body of his boyfriend, as they took each other's clothes but still kissing. Their kiss just broke when Bright took Hus clothes of from his head and also to breath.