👤Deal or Kill, Bright👤

Time passed by very quickly and it's already Win's 4th month of pregnancy, at the same time, Bright and Win's family being busy of finding Pam's twin sister..

Win and his family is still not in good terms and as of today, they still didn't talk or even meet.. Win didn't go to work on DMGS Ent., Pear and Joong are the one handling his work....

As for Pam, it's very unlikely that she went silent and seemed preparing for a big explosion... She didn't even bother both Bright and Win for the last 2 months...

.
.

Bright was preparing their breakfast at the kitchen while Win was watching his every move.. Everytime Bright turned just to look at him, Win smiled like a goof.

He's doing pretty well, but his mood swings are still unbearable and unexpected sometimes... Even his cravings on Bright's lollipop, it's still there... He's still very obsessed with that one.

Both we're going to C.E. to work.. Bright disagreed at the thought of Win working at first but agreed later on because his boyfriend is very stubborn and he can't say no to him.

When Bright already finished preparing their breakfast, he served Win and feed him, making the younger felt giddy and happy inside that his boyfriend is taking care of him.

Win smiled at Bright genuinely and latter smiled back before he fed Win another spoon of rice with bacon and sunny-side up egg. That's always their breakfast.

When they finished eating, Win go to their room to brush his teeth again before he came down to find Bright eating at him at the couch.

He smiled again for the nth time before slowly walked to his boyfriend.

"Let's go P'!" Win said as he wrapped his arms on Bright's left shoulder.. Bright just hummed and they start to walk to the car that Bright bought for Win because he's old one is not functioning well and he's afraid something might happen to Win when he use that and Bright's not around.

A Rolls Royce Sweptail. The third most expensive cars in the world (2020). It's color are dark blue.. Bright disagree at first because it's very expensive, however, Win made puppy eyes and pout his lips in front of Bright, that's why the man let him bought the car he wants. Even if it costs $ 13 million..

Bright is thankful that they're rich, or else, they'll end up living in the streets or under the bridge because of the price of the car...

They entered the mention car that they'll use to go to C.E, by Win's wish, as usual.

When they reached the company, they were greeted with some reporters waiting for them to arrive.. Win rolled his eyes when he saw those hungry reporters while Bright looked at him worriedly.. They still didn't tell anyone regarding Win's pregnancy, except the whole family and Win's friends, Joong, Nine, and Pear.

Win looked at Bright before he spoke,

"P'. Send them all away. I don't want them in front of our company. Why are they here anyways?" Win ordered and asked his Boyfriend before he sighedband slumped his body to the seat, waiting for Bright to do something to get the reporter away..

"You know that we canceled the press. I'm sure they're here because of that. But don't worry I'll already texted the security of the company, and they'll handle them right away. Let's just wait for a minute.

Right on cue, when Bright finished talking, 5 security guards came out of the company and ushered the reporter out of the Premises..

When it was successfully done the 2 of the guards, came to Win's car and open it's doors. When both successfully got out of the car, Bright immediately held Win by the waist and they walked like that to the company.