👤Complicatedly Not Complicated👤

"Metawin. Our life is more complicated than you thought... Maybe your my son but maybe it's the other one." Day spoke before she got out of the house leaving the others shocked and confused.

Win's head began to feel dizzy and his world seems spinning, he held Bright's shoulder and closed his eyes tightly.. Bright noticed Win and he asked.

"Win.. Baby, are you okay?" He asked Win and everyone turned their head to the both of them...

"Uh.. Yeah.. I'm just a little dizzy." Win said and everyone looked at him worriedly..

"Just rest for a while.. Come. Let's go to our room.." Bright offered Win and Win slowly stood up.. When they began walking, Win's vision became black and he heard some shouts before everything in him shuts off.

.
.

Bright panicked when Win suddenly fainted.. He thank god that he paid attention to Win cause if he didn't, Win might be sprawled on the floor right now.. He carried Win to their bedroom and everyone just look at them worriedly before they followed them.

When Bright finally tucked Win on the bed, he sighed and looked at the door to found the family looking at Win worriedly including Mil... He sighed before he spoke.

"What're you still doing here Mil?!" He asked Mil before he glared at him.

Mil looked at Win for the last time before he looked at Bright and the whole family...

"I-I'm sorry.... I'll be going now.... But.. What I said is true.. Win is my brother." He said before he turned his back at them and walked downstairs and got out of the mansion..

Gulf suddenly sighed and everyone turned their head at him.

"What the hell is happening? I'm really confused right now." He said and slumped his back at Mew who gladly accept him and wrapped his hands around his waist..

"What does Day mean?" Victoria asked everybody and everyone just shrugged except Lucid who seems to be in deep thoughts..

Minutes past and they're still looking at Bright making Win comfortable and raking Win's hair by his hands, when Lucid suddenly spoke.

"What if, Bright was the real Sun and Win was the real Chivaaree?" He asked.. Everyone looked at him with disbelief including Bright who heard it...

"Dad... That's ridiculous.. Bright is our... Our.." Light stuttered when he seems to find the exact word to say when the word 'son' was very easy to pronounce.

"Our what? Look at you. You're not even sure... Are you sure Bright is really your son? We need to clarify this things..." Light said.

"Then let's just say, if Bright is our Brother and Win is the Chivaaree, who's Mil's brother?" Mew asked bewildered at the logic bloodline they're solving...

"Now that's pretty hard to think... And no.. Bright is my son.. I know it from the start.." Victoria denied the thought that Bright was really not their son..

"Day also said that, and she even have a DNA test that Win is her son but then now. She seemed not sure if Win is the real one. And we don't know who's the other one.." Lucid said as the matter of factly.

"Maybe it's Mil she's talking to.." Gulf said but Light countered

"If Mil then why did Day argued with him and said Win is her son and then after a minute, she became unsure who the real one and walk out?" That's what Light said and everyone fall in silent again.

"What if the DNA test is fake?" Bright said when a thought passed his mind.

"Only Day can clarify us.. Where is she anyway?" Lucid asked and Gulf fished his phone on his pocket and called his mother...