👤Final--👤

A Christmas treat for my lovely readers!!!!!💟😘

Merry Christmas. Enjoy Reading!!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Bliss, that's what both the male's currently feeling until they got home. They're happy that their first date was very enjoying and sweet.

Win can't get over the fact, that Bright was making him feel the love of the latter and he can't believe how lucky he is to have that kind of man who's willing to take care of him both privately and in public. He can't believe that Bright is willing to tell everyone who he belongs and who Win belongs to.

"Why are you smiling like that, alone?" A voice from his side interrupted his blissful thoughts, he whipped his head to where the voice came from and he found this oh so, loving man of his life.

"I'm just thinking about our date" He answered, voice filled with joy.

Bright chuckled before ask again.

"Do you like it?" The man said.

"Like? Are you nuts?! I love it! So much!" He exclaimed making Bright chucked more.

"Yeah. It's pretty obvious in your voice." The older said.

"Then why'd you ask, if it's obvious?" Win asked in a bitch tone.

"Just to confirm it" the other replied nonchalantly.

"Duh! You know what, let's sleep. I'm really really tired already. And baby is also sleepy. Right baby?" Win said and he rubbed his growing baby bump.

Bright smiled fondly at the sight, but soon disappeared when a thought hit him.

"I'm near the end of my dreamed life" he thought.

He sighed before he hugged Win tightly.

"Good night Love. Good night Baby Bright" he said.

"Hey! It's supposed to be baby Win!" Win countered Bright from his words.

"No, it's Baby Bright"

"No! Baby Win."

"It's baby Bright, and that's final."

"As if I let you name that to her! She's a girl for God's sake!" Win exclaimed

"Then she can't be named Win too!" Bright also exclaimed.

Both look at each other's eyes before they started laughing.

"What would her name be?" Win asked as soon as their laughs died down.

"I don't know.. Maybe Sabrina, from Sun, Bright and Win.. Just change the 'u' in your Sun to A.. And put A on the last of Win. That's what I was thinking.. How 'bout you?" Bright explained and asked Win.

[Su(A)n BRight wIN(A) that's the name lmao😆]