👤Unusual Talk👤

Bright who was sitting at the dining table alone, worriedly writing for Win to come home so that they can have a dinner together was shocked when suddenly am arm wrapped around his waist.

Ge can't see who the person is because his back was facing the door of the kitchen.

He's the only person waiting for someone to enter the door of the kitchen but facing his back on it.

He was about to shove the unknown person's arms when he smelled it's scent.

Just like the fist time that he liked someone, his heart beats fastened and his eyes began to teary.

The warmth that he all missed once again, felt.

"I missed you."

Tears suddenly fall on Bright's cheeks. The soft and loving voice of the person he loves. Just that words make him felt ten-times alive again.

He turned to the person and saw Pam.

(Kidding!!!!!!)😂😂😂😂✌✌

He turned to the person and saw Win.

He smiled at him and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you too. A lot" he said.

"Bright" Win said lovingly.

Bright looked at Win at awe when he heard Win call him by his nickname again for the first time after he came back home..

"Yes Win?" He said and buried his face on Win's not so big tummy.

"Let go. We need to talk." Win said seriously.

Bright looked up at him for a while before he slowly broke his hug and bowed down.

"What.... are we ....... gonna talk?" He asked slowly.

"All of this shit" Win said and turned his back on Bright before he spoke again.

"Let's talk at our room" Win said before he walked out of the kitchen.

Bright smiled when he heard Win said "to our room".

.
.
.

When he reached the door of their room, he immediately opened it and found Win sitting at the edge of the bed.

He walked near him and sat beside him.

"What are we gonna talk about W-Win?" He said nervously.

Just by the sight of a serious Win, he already know that this topic will be bad.

"I visited grandpa a while ago, we talked about something. Including the... Err. You know. Our divorce" win said awkwardly.

Bright just stayed silent encouraging Win to keep speaking.

"He told me to talk about this to you. So that we're clear and have a proper closure. So I'm letting you explain your side to me" Win said and looked at Bright's eyes intently..

Bright swallowed the lump forming in his throat before he spoke.

"Uhhmm. I don't know.. Uhh.. where to start." Bright said honestly. He really didn't where or what he should explain to Win.

"Start from answering the question that why did you keep on lying to me?" Win said and looked at Bright.

Bright saw the sadness and pain visible on his ex-wife's eyes.