👤Back to Old Times2👤

Just a very SHORT UPDATE cause why not????

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Bright and Win are sitting at the couch watching movies when Win's stomach growled loudly making Bright chuckled..

"Why are you laughing? It's not funny! I'm hungry yet you didn't cook anything for me!" Win uttered and sulked at Bright's side. Bright chuckled more before he scoop Win up and carry him bridal style to the kitchen... Win just stay sulked while holding on Bright's neck...

Soon as they reach the kitchen, Bright make Win sat in the stool before he look for foods at the fridge and only found egg and frozen foods like hotdogs, bacon and sausages.

"What do you want for dinner? We only have eggs, hotdogs, sausages and bacons here. We need to go to grocery tomorrow." Bright mumbled and faced Win waiting for his answer but he only found Win looking at him with teary eyes.

Bright knitted his brows in confusion before he walked near Win and kissed his eyes where the tears starting to come out from it's sockets.

"Why? What happened?" Bright asked Win worriedly.

"Is this really real? I-Is this all true? Am I d-dreaming again that we will be back again together like old times?" Win asked and tears began to continuously flow on his cheeks..

"Win.. This is all true... I want you back.. We both want ourselves back to each other... This is not a dream.. This is all the reality and this reality is the best that happened to me after that divorce few months back then.." Bright said and suppressed himself from crying when he started to feel the tears blurring his eyes..

Win hugged him tightly and sobbed on his shoulder.

"I Love You.. very much" Win uttered lovingly.

Bright smiled before he hugged Win more and placed his head on Win's neck sniffing his ever sweet and his only favorite scent..

"I Love You.. more Win." Bright answered back before he kissed Win's cheeks..

Win giggled while still wiping his tears and kissed Bright's cheeks...

"Too much for the drama.. I'm hungry! Cook fast!" Gulf said before he placed the groceries on Bright and Win's table..

"Why are you here?" Bright asked Gulf.

"I bought your groceries.... I go to the market this afternoon to buy groceries with Mama and she thought that maybe you also have no groceries left so we bought you in advance.. Don't worry, it's not for free.. Hand me the pay when you have money already.. The receipt is just inside.. Now cook I'm hungry!" Gulf said.. Won rolled his eyes before he told Gulf to sit next to him and thenwaitrd for Bright to finish cooking.

Bright just cooked the left foods and they began eating.

"Win. Eat slowly" Bright said and wiped the side of Win's mouth.

"Well, I already missed this foods. The hotdog and the egg is a perfect combination!" Win said and smirked with the hint of innocence on Bright who just looked intently at him and then back to his food and started eating again.

"Okay.. I've already saw enough! I'm going now! I guess there will be something after this so I better go home now.. Ciao!" Gulf said and ran out for the house.

Soon as Gulf left the house.. Bright dropped his spoon and fork before he looked at Win intently again.

"You want to eat hotdog and egg?" Bright asked and smirked wickedly on Win

"Yeah. But now, i want that hotdog and egg in between the legs of someone right now" Win said innocently with his big round eyes.

Bright rolled his eyes before he finish his food then after clean the table and wash the dishes.

When he finished everything, he turned to Win and found him already sleeping at the table with his arms on the counter and his head leaning on it.

Bright sighed contently before he carried Win bridal style and walked to their room.

He placed Win slowly on the bed before he tucked him and spoke.

"You said you that hotdog and egg but look at you now.. Your sleeping again.. You must be tired of what just happened at the company.. How dare them said that thing to you like that? They're just an employee... Sorry I didn't come fast... I never thought that they will talk like that to you baby." He said while stroking Win's locks..

Win whimpered before he snuggled closer to Bright and hugged him...

Bright slowly angled and placed himself on the bed in a comfortable way for the both of them to cuddle before he stroke Win's hair again.. Massaging the scalp and his locks making Win relaxed and smiled unconsciously in contentment..

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I told you. Very short only!!!😂
Bye!!!😂😂