👤Pam, ?, ? + ? and welcome ?👤

LONGEST CHAPTER SO FAR!!!!!!!!
3159 WORDS!!!!

Feel free to correct any wrong grammars and typos okay?!😂

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Win and Bright was still sleeping at their bed, cuddling with each other. Making sure the warmth never left there bodies.

Bright was hugging Win very tightly, afraid that Win will really left him when in fact, that's the very nth thing that Win wants to happen, in short it was the very least or impossible thing to happen now that they're together again after that incident Pam planned.

Speaking of Pam, Bright abruptly opened his eyes and sat on their bed waking Win up..

"Win.. Wake up. We have a press conference today." Bright spoke soothingly..

Win groaned and held Bright's waist then hugged him tightly, placing his face on his lover's middle part where his morning wood is starting to show up.

Bright gulped before he shakes Win lightly intending for him to wake Win and for Win's face to not touched more of Bright's now throbbing junior.

"Wake up babe.... We have a press conference with everyone and Pam is there" Bright spoke..

Hearing Pam's name, Win immediately sat up and glared at Bright, Bright on the other hand, furrowed his brows in confusion of why Win's glaring at him but soon answered with Win's murderous voice.

"I don't want to hear that bitch's name slipped or even out from your mouth or else I'll fvcking sew or even sealed that with vulca seal." Win spoke.

Bright stared at Win dumbfounded before he chuckled..

"Okay. Okay.. Sorry." He said and chuckled again..

"Damn.. I didn't know that even Pam's name make you jealous" he said and laughed lightly but soon stopped when he saw Win's killer mood on.

"I found some needles and threads at  the drawer yesterday, better use it to sew your mouth though that mouth was pretty useful for bj's and moan prevention but still I'll really sew that!" Win spoke and Bright immediately stood up from the bed and ran to the bathroom when Win tried to held him and make him sit for Win to sew his mouth..

"Get back hear you faker! You really care and love Pam don't you?!" Win said and soon cried loudly like a baby making Bright immediately got out if the room to comfort his moody lover..

"Shhh. Don't cry... I didn't care and love her.. Well, I loved and care for her" Bright said and Win stopped crying just to glare at Bright but Bright didn't mind and continued

"I have loved and cared for her back then, but just as a friend. It all ruined when she separated us and spread false rumors... You know that you're the only one that I love and care the most of all people I cherished, stop crying, I'm not substituting you for some low people, you're the only one who's perfect for me.. You're my  standard and if the day that we might not be together, I can't find someone like you cause your my basis for everything when it comes to love. I always depend on you.. I can't live without you" Bright spoke and draw some small circles on Win's back to make him calm.

"Are you a parasite or something?" Win joked when he calmed down.

"Well, I'm a parasite in love..  When in comes to you" he said and Hus heart swarmed with love and beats faster when he saw how Win's cheeks blushed by his sudden jest.

"S-stop fluttering me!" Win spoke and hide his reddened cheeks on both his palms so Bright can see it.

"You're Beautiful" Bright blurted out making Win reddened more and avoid making eye contact on his lover.