AUTHOR'S NOTE

Well this is clearly not an update sorry to disappoint you all.

Many things happened at home and at myself, not literally my body but to me..

Firstly, my memory card was corrupted or has a virus and I just bought it recently.. Even if we formatted it, it didn't read on any phones anymore, and in laptops or PC's, it can't be recovered.

Secondly, because of that, my phone lagged and sometimes apps didn't run properly and my files in the phone, I can't see them in my gallery so I did the last option I wanted to do -to reset my phone- so that's how everything was deleted and apps were uninstalled including this app obviously.

I spent a few days, back-uping and installing my former apps and files but almost all were unrecovered, including my second Google Account intended for wattpad, I thank god I used my Facebook account (the rp) to enter this Wattpad Account here.

My Instagram account that is intended for my Wattpad Pen Name, I can't open it anymore because the pic of the passwords and email that I screenshot was also lost. I forgot to write it down together with the others because I'm clumsy..

Thirdly, I was really busy with my Modular Distance Learning (MDL) Class, to the point that I can have a proper chance to write the story. Though half of my day was spent resting or whole day resting, sometimes..

Fourthly, I was left with my little sister in the house and I became more busy knowing that I will take care of her.

Lastly, projects are starting to crawl on to me and I still didn't finished them all.

So if you read this, I hope y'all understand and please be patient and wait for me?

I will give you a short spoiler here as a compensation lol.

The next chapter will consist of mostly, Win and Pam, arguing. Bright and Win having a moment, Pam's crazy mind and her ways to got out of the room..

Another spoiler, someone will die.....

Who do you think it is???

I want to know who you think and WHY??

COMMENT HERE ➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

LOVE Y'ALL..

SEE YOU SOON!!

😘❤