👤Clarification A/N :👤

This is not an update

BUT a clarification since I know, some of you are confused and can't point out what is really happening in our character's lives... Well, me too to be honest😆😆

So first, let's begin with BRIGHT and WIN..

Win and Bright love each other and decided to get married, but a girl which is Bright's best friend when he's still in US named Pam ruined them because he wanted Bright for herself.. When Win and Bright divorced, which is her doing that's why Win decided to broke his marriage with Bright.. Then, Win came back with a new self and as he said before he came back, 'with his new sword' and that is the baby he is carrying in his own womb.. He can carry a child BUT, he is not like those rare males who can carry a baby but only once.. He can carry as much as he wants... And the father?? Win is Pregnant and Bright is the father.

Then the problem;

Now, Lucid, their grandfather told them about his long investigation on Pam and he found out who's Pam's alliances which is namely, Nickel, Copper's twin brother... Copper is Day's ex-husband and Win believed that's Copper is his foster father.... The second alliance of Pam is, Joss, Pam's boyfriend and the one who Win met when he's still in Philippines.. Then Mil, Pam's step brother.. And also one of Win's friend when he's in Philippines...

Now let's go to Pam, Win, Bright and Mil.., The Nathapong, Jetrin, Chivaaree and Opas-iamkajorn bloodline issue. 

After Win found out that the people the met in the Philippines he treated as friends named Mil and Joss.. He went overwhelmed.. He's sad and angry that they betrayed him... After days.. Mil came to Win and Bright's house to apologize... And then, Mil said that Win is his Brother!!

Which is partially true!! In the Father's side...

Here it is;

Win - Day's son BUT his real father is Copper.. His blood is from Copper's and not Day's..

Mil - Copper's son with the Day's friend.. The friend who betrayed Day... Mil's mother is the best friend of Day but his mother seduced Copper and she succeeded which shortly after, Mil was created.

Pam - Mil's stepsister.. Her mother met Copper.. When Mil and Copper was grieving at the death of Mil's mother.. And after days, Copper met Pam's mother and her and they fall in love.. So Pam is already born when she met Mil and Copper and live with them as a step...

Bright - he is a real Chivaaree!!! The lines where everyone was confused it's because, they include Bright when in fact, Bright was just Win's lover.. But the reason 'kuno' that they include him is because, he and Win was almost at the same age and they grew together...

So to sum up all. Pam and Mil are steps.. Mil and Win are half brother.. So. Pam and Win if they reunite and be okay... They're also steps...

Then let's talk about Gigi, she is Pam's twin sister.... She got tied because.. She found out about Pam's plans to ruin; Bright and Win... So she got tied for lots of days... She was going to tell Win and Bright about it that's why.. She is innocent!! And she is just used here to make Bright and Win's family, be complicated in finding who the real homewrecker... She got killed because Pam believed that she didn't love her...

Nickel died to because he wanted that he's the one to give orders and lead their plan but Pam disagree so she killer him... Joss is mourning at his father, BUT he is still on Pam's side.. He's her boyfriend after all..

Now let's talk about Mil and Pam in the last scene..

Before Mil go to Pam's house.. He told everyone that there's another one who want Bright which is Pam's twin Gigi, when in fact, there is no other one cause Gigi is innocent and Mil is already included in the alliance of Pam but he just apologize because he felt guilty WHICH IS TRUE! He's guilty but then he still choose to tell Win and Bright's family also his father lies BECAUSE he is afraid to die.. If he didn't obey Pam he'll die the same as Joss, life is the equivalent for disobeying the devil...

Joss is madly in love with Pam and he will do anything just to have Pam.. He didn't think much that Pam is using him in her own good.

Mil is guilty but he can't do anything.. He wanted Win to accept by apologizing to him but at the same time, he don't want to die....

So.. In short..  Pam ordered Mil to tell the other party that Pam is not the only one working to get Bright.. Also Gigi. Pam plans to tie Gigi all her life and hide her so that the other side will have a hard time finding the Gigi that they believe as the other antagonist of the story... Pam did that so the attention of the other side will be divided and she can have more access to ruin Bright especially Win...

Pam didn't plan to kill Gigi but when she did it.. Her plan got more strong.. And she will not hide her twin from the other side anymore because Pam will buried Gigi 6 feet under the ground..

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Read the last words...

I made this to clarify things cause I know some of you.  Are very confuse and I think some are angry at me?,😂😂 for doing this? Well, you can be angry at me but don't tell me or else...

I don't want to be rude to you so please don't puor it all in front of me...

I have problems with criticism and judgment and if I read it. I'll immediately snap .....

If you still have some questions, comment down. I'll reply as much as possible...😆💃

I don't know when's the next update. Cause I'm answering my module right now;😆😆😆

See u

Love y'all😊😘